Chapter 26

Lisa was awakened by the men's reprimands and got up confused. Lisa opened the floor curtains in the bedroom and saw that the two men at home were facing each other in the courtyard.

"I'm not going to play Rubik's Cube this morning, you go out with me to run." Jungkook shouted.

Jae was wearing a bear pajamas, and with his hair messy he looked cute on . At first glance, he was picked up directly by the man from the bed.

"Last night we didn't say yes. Starting today with my dad, start with running. After the foundation is laid, Dad will teach you military boxing and free combat."Jungkook tried to persuade Jae again.

Jae held the Rubik's Cube in his hand and glared at Jungkook with a stubborn face, finally having some expression on his face.

"If you don't speak, you're the default." Jungkook took off his shirt, revealing his sturdy upper body, and casually left his clothes on the chair next to him. When he reached out, he would take away the cube in Jae's hand. "Come back and play again. "

Jae stepped back cautiously holding the Rubik's Cube.

"Hide what to hide." Jungkook saw Jae retreat cautiously, and immediately picked up the person unhappy.

Jae is different from other children. It may be that Jungkook is used to it. He is not noisy, no kicking, no kicking, holding the Rubik's cube to continue watching him.

Anyway, I just don't run, what can you do.

Lisa finally couldn't stand it anymore. She walked to the yard and patted the man's arm to rescue Jae: "If you have something to say, why don't you do it manually?"

"You're awake." It is estimated that Jungkook seemed impatient when he used up his patience when he coaxed Jae.

"You are so loud, can I not wake up?" Lisa didn't breathe.

"Jae, this kid ..." Jungkook said angrily, "Jae said yes last night.He would started exercising with me from today, and now He won't want to get up in the morning."

Lisa glanced down at Jae. Jae seemed to know that Lisa was his only savior. Before Lisa asked, his head shook like a rattle as he hugged Lisa.

With a cute expression, Lisa laughed at once.

"Jae." Jungkook saw Jae shook his head, frowning, and then he took Jae out of Lisa's arms. Jae was so scared that he hugged Lisa's neck, but the man was so strong that he took the mother and son Pulled into his arms together.

Lisa knows how strong Jungkook 's strength is, and he feels pain, not to mention a child, thinking of  Lisa here: "You lightly, don't know you have great strength."

"Then you let him go, I have to let him go out with me today." In Lisa's impression, Jungkook has always been very gentle with Jae, and his irritable emotions have never been shown in front of Jae. , But today Jungkook's expression is a little too serious.

"This kind of thing cannot be forced." Lisa persuaded.

"You must protect him?"

Lisa only vaguely noticed that Jungkook's emotions were very abnormal. He usually treated Jae baby like an eyeball. Why did he get up so aggressively this morning and compare himself with a child.

"You ... what's wrong with you?" Lisa whispered.

"Give me Jae," Jungkook said with narrowed eyes.

Jae was afraid and hugged Lisa's neck again, closed his eyes and hid his head in Lisa's arms.

Lisa could n't help it, the man's attitude was tough, but she couldn't bear the fear of Jae in her arms, just as the man was getting closer and closer and he was going to take Jae out of her arms, Lisa suddenly stood on tiptoe and kissed A man.