Chapter 45

In the autumn, the ginkgo tree in the backyard had changed clothes, and the golden leaves covered the grass. Lisa bought an army green tent under the ginkgo tree, next to which was a hanging basket chair and a small wooden table.

When the weather is good, Lisa will sit on the hanging basket chair with a book and accompany Jae to fight the puzzle. Jae seems to like it here too, and since he has this tent, he doesn't like to squat and play in the bedroom.

After breakfast, Lisa started to help Jae pack things. In addition to the few toys  Jae likes, Lisa puts on the most snacks that children like. This night, Lisa went to Bent for interest today. prepare.

"Almost?" Jungkook asked.

"Almost." Lisa said, " Jae should be in the backyard, you call him."

Jungkook opened the back door and walked outside the tent. He crouched down and unzipped the tent.

Jae in the tent, holding a jigsaw in his hand, turned his head and smiled sweetly at Jungkook, but there were still a few cookie crumbs stuck in the corner of his mouth.

"Why did you eat cookies just after breakfast? Didn't you eat enough in the morning?" Jungkook asked.

As if grasped by any handle, the puzzles in Jae's hands were all dropped, and the wrapping paper at the feet was panickily hidden behind the buttocks.

"Little Bunny." Jungkooke was amused by his movements and couldn't help but pressed his finger to him. "If you want to eat, you can eat generously what to hide?"

Jae's face was red and red, and his small eyes glanced back through his father's figure.

"Are you afraid of your mother's discovery?" Jungkook understood. "I remembered it. Your mother said last night that you are not allowed to eat too many snacks, and you are afraid that you will not grow tall."

Jae nodded again and again.

"Then why don't you listen to your mother?" Jungkook asked with raised eyebrows.

Jae's face was blank, his head lowered pitifully, and then a few unopened cookies were pulled from under the table and pushed in the direction of Jungkook.

Although it looks pitiful, Jungkook really wants to laugh, and finally understands why adults sometimes like to bully children so much, it's really cute to die.

"Are you okay?" Lisa was slow to see Jae out of the packed stage, so he couldn't help walking to the back door and shouted.

The father and son were both startled, Jae sat up nervously, and Jungkook forced back calmly and said, "Okay, here it is."

"Then I'll put things in the car first." Lisa finished and went out with the prepared things.

Jungkook took a sigh of relief, looked back, and sighed with his son, "I think your father and you came out in the rain of bullets, but now I am afraid that a few cookies will be found."

Jae didn't understand the guns and bullets, but the cookies couldn't be found, he understood, so he nodded in agreement.

"Let's go." Jungkook picked up Jae and turned to find his wife.

Lisa agreed with Li Zihao's father Mr. Li Ran a few days ago. Li Ran is a professor in the Department of Architecture of the Imperial University and is said to be a very powerful architect. The interested class attended by his son Li Zihao 's children is said to be organized by his thought alumni. The address is in a small building not far from the Royal University.