Chapter 21

At the end of the trip in Country T, the two planned to leave to go skydiving in Country N. Lisa, who knew the news, asked Jungkook in surprise: "Why do I have to go skydiving in Country N?"

Jungkook replied without hesitation: "If the honeymoon trip only went to one place, how can I show the temperament of my local tyrant."

"You are not like a strong and simple national warrior." Lisa gave him a glance.

"Don't forget my wife, your husband is from a wealthy family."

"Did not see it."

Although he said so, Lisa started to pack her luggage early in the morning. When she was halfway up, the phone rang suddenly. Lisa picked up her phone and found out that it was a call from her friend Li Min. Lisa smiled and connected the video: "Min Min, are you home?"

There was a fashionable girl with short hair at the end of the video, who also said happily, "Dear, do you miss me?"

"Of course." Lisa replied happily.

"Bullshit, don't wait for me to travel together, where have you been playing, why don't you have a picture of your circle of friends, wouldn't you deceive me." Li Min doubted.

"I still don't believe it. I'm still in a hotel. Let me show you." Lisa took a mobile phone and circulated around the room. Then she came to the floor-to-ceiling window and broadcasted the seascape again. "

"Wow, such a high-level room, hey ... didn't you say that the money spent on treating Xiaoyuan's brother was almost the same? Why did you suddenly feel so sulky?" Li Min asked, "And I'm not going to fall in love now. "

"Go back and tell you." Because the matter of the marriage suddenly happened, She didn't really want others to know, plus Min Min just happened to be on a business trip abroad, so Lisa has never mentioned it.

"If you come back and tell me, I will ask you, are there any men around you?" Li Min asked with narrowed eyes.

At this time, Jungkook was almost packed. After contacting the hotel with the airport shuttle, he pushed the door and walked in. He urged, "Is it packed? We should almost go."

"Oh, well." Lisa answered.

"Men's voice?" The Minmin at the other end of the video didn't calm down at once, attracting Jungkook's surprised look.

"Go back and tell you." Lisa ignored Jungkook's impatient voice and hung up the phone carrying a bag and followed Jungkook down to check out.

Imperial capital.

KISS clothing design studio.

Li Minqi, who had just been hung up by Lisa, stood up on the table: "Dare to hang up my phone and come back to clean up you."

"Who dares to hang up the phone of our beautiful women." Liu Yuan, the general manager of KISS, stood at the door and asked with a smile.

"Senior?" Min Min couldn't help voicing when he saw his senior and current boss, "Who can it be, Lisa, this girl sees her friend forgotten."

"Lisa?" Liu Yuan asked in surprise. "Don't she go on vacation?"

"Yeah, I just sent her a video. I heard a man's voice and asked who she was, and hung up on my phone." Li Min guessed, "She's definitely in love."

"Lisa is in love?" Liu Yuan couldn't help shouting.

"Why are you so nervous?" Li Min was startled and asked with some uncertainty, "You won't ... crush Lisa secretly."