Chapter 60

"Ding."

Lisa put down the glass in her hand and picked up the mobile phone on the table to check WeChat. It was indeed WeChat sent by Jungkook.

(Wife, I can't find my pajamas anymore. Do you know where the pajamas are?)

(It should be in the closet, you can find it again.)

Five seconds later, "ding." Was another sound.

(I found it, it was really in the closet, side by side with my wife's pajamas.)

Lisa hadn't had time to reply, and another one was sent over there soon.

(I saw my wife's pajamas before I found my own pajamas.)

There are so many corners and corners that I didn't mean to remind myself that I should go home and go to sleep. Lisa gave a chuckle and pretended not to know:

(Go to bed early, good night.)

"Young Master Jeon urged you to go back?" Asked Shen Ximing, who was watching Lisa for a long time.

"Ah? That's right." Lisa smiled, almost imagining that the man on the opposite side must be depressed to die.

"Are you ... are you going back?" Looking at Lisa's unspoken smile, Shen Ximing felt a trace of melancholy in his heart, not knowing whether it was due to his nostalgia for Lisa or for eating a bowl of dog food sad.

Lisa looked at the time and it was only 10:30. It was still too early. In addition, Li Min and Liu Yuan had not cleared up to the enemy so far and hesitated for a while. Lisa said, "Stay a little longer."

But it shouldn't be too late, or I'm just afraid that I can't bear it at home.

"Li Min liked Liu Yuan's things, and I saw it very early." Shen Ximing said while watching the quarrel at the bar. "That's because Liu Yuan is an elm pimple."

"When did you see it?" Lisa asked curiously.

"Do you know how I met Liu Yuan?" Shen Ximing suddenly smiled, as if thinking of something interesting.

"I don't know." Lisa shook her head. He and Li Min could know Liu Yuan or Shen Ximing introduced it.

"You remember when you were in college, you and Li Min were always inseparable, no matter what we were doing together, even if we were dating, she always found all kinds of reasons to come to you, and it really took us a long time. Light bulb. "Shen Ximing was a bit speechless now.

Lisa recalled for a while, and quickly remembered the original thing, explaining: "At that time, it was the National College Students Costume Design Competition. Li Min entered the finals. At that time, she was under great pressure. I ca n't be too busy to modify my clothes, so I have to help her often. "

"I know." Shen Ximing nodded and said, "So I specifically found Liu Yuan."

Facing Lisa's puzzled eyes, Shen Ximing continued: "One time I accompanied you to a design lecture. At that time, Liu Yuan was sitting in front of us, and Li Min's eyes were fixed on Liu Yuan for the whole class."

"Really?" Lisa was completely unimpressed.

"So I deliberately met Liu Yuan and introduced them to know. I thought they would succeed. Who knew Liu Yuan was a fool, Li Ming didn't find that obvious backtracking, but fell in love with another girl . But my goal is considered to be achieved. After that, she will stop looking for you and go to Liu Yuan instead. "

"No wonder Li Min won the game later and was unhappy. It turned out that he had fallen out of love once at that time." Lisa always thought that Li Min liked Liu Yuan only after he entered Liu Yuan's company after graduation. There is this foreword.