Chapter 34

Getting used to coming back from work every day, the man holding Jae with a  smirk on his handsome face, Lisa is about to forget that Jungkook is a person with PTSD sequelae.

At first glance, the man was sweating and sullen, Lisa froze for a moment, then turned and closed the door, and slowly walked in the direction of Jungkook, during which he laid his hands very far away. On the wooden table.

"I'm back." lisa stood beside the man with a gentle smile, her voice as usual.

The man had actually noticed Lisa 's return, but his anger had not been vented. He was afraid that he would scare his wife, so he hit the sandbag harder.

Lisa looked at the man's sweat beads and his fists were faintly red, knowing that the man had been hitting the sandbag for so long. Lisa's eyes were distressed, and her heart was a little dull: "What happened today? Can you tell me?"

"You don't need to control me." The man's voice showed impatience.

"Your fists are hurt." Lisa looked at the increasingly obvious blood stains on the sandbag, and her tone was anxious.

"It's okay."

Lisa watched the man hit the punching bag with one punch and one punch, the red gradually became more and more obvious, and finally she could not bear to rush up and hugged the man 's arm, because the man 's strength was too strong Lisa was staggered and almost fell to the ground.

"What are you doing?"  Jungkook couldn't help but growled.

Lisa didn't pay attention to the man's roar at all, as soon as she stabilized her body, she checked the man's fist, watching the redness and bloodshot on it, and said: "Let's get medicine."

"It's not that, you leave me alone."  Jungkook shook Lisa's hand away.

"Take the medicine first." Lisa was not afraid, and pulled Jungkook's arm back.

didn't I remind you a long time ago. Don't be close to me when I get sick!"  Jungkook warned somberly.

"We'll take the medicine first and wait for the medicine to finish. I won't stop you whether it's doing push-ups or running." As long as you don't hurt your body, Lisa looked at Jungkook's eyes with faint tears.

"You asked for it."

Jungkook grabbed Lisa's arm and pressed a person against the wall. He bowed his head and gnawed. The fiercely terrified Lisa shuddered, but she couldn't resist pushing the man away.

The man's gnawing went down from the collarbone all the way, and then was blocked by the clothes. The man impatiently broke the button on Lisa's chest, and the small buttons cracked and fell to the ground.

"Go back to the house," Lisa reminded, holding the man's shoulder hard.

Jungkook's movements took a while, and it took a while before he lifted his head from Lisa's arms. Lisa found that the red in the man's eyes was receding little by little, and the arms around her waist were loose. .

"Are you all right?" Lisa asked cautiously.

"Why didn't you just avoid it?"  Jungkook looked at Lisa's open collar and was imprinted by the bite of his own blood, and his heart was full of rejection of his own self.

"Are you all right?" Lisa insisted on proving.

"Huh." The man's voice was dull, obviously not in a good mood.

Lisa can guess from the expression of the man that the man must have started to blame himself again, so she picked up the man 's face, stared at the other person 's eyes, and smiled tenderly: "I knew I would smooth you by kissing you Irritable, I'll be back early. "