Chapter 58

Lisa described the whole thing in an objective and fair manner with a calm tone. Xiaoyuan's expression changed from initial shock and unbelief to sad anger.

"So, second uncle, they didn't plan to save me at first." Xiaoyuan asked her sister.

"..." Lisa didn't know how to answer this question, and she was unwilling to think about it. Xiaoyuan was eventually rescued, so all assumptions were not true.

"Until ... sister you ... agree to marry." Xiaoyuan asked with a trembling voice, suppressing his emotions.

"Xiaokai didn't know about this in advance." Lisa said.

"But both Uncle and Second Aunt know!" Xiaoyuan could not help but roared.

"Xiaoyuan." Lisa took Xiaoyuan's trembling hand and appeased, "You didsee it either, sister is doing well now."

"Then why didn't you tell me?"

"I......"

"Because you don't know yourself, will you be good or bad after marrying, right?" Xiaoyuan is not a fool. After thinking about the causes and consequences, I immediately guessed the reason why my sister didn't tell him. .

"The result is good, isn't it? Your sister is doing very well now, and your brother-in-law is also kind to me." Lisa said.

"Then if the brother-in-law ... is not good for you? What do you want me to do?" Xiaoyuan asked with red eyes, "How do you let me face myself?"

"Let's not assume these non-existent things."

"What does that exist? My sister made a deal with her second uncle to save?"

"Xiaoyuan !!" Lisa took his brother's hand and forced him to look at her, "Sister is not for her, sister is for you, and sister cannot lose you."

"Sister." Xiaoyuan has never experienced such complicated emotional fluctuations. He doesn't know how to deal with it. An agitated emotion is squeezed in his chest, but he can't vent it.

"Sister tells you this, I don't want you to be sad, sad, or blame. I just want you to know that you are important to sister." Lisa tried not to let tears flow out of her eyes.

"Sister, I'm uncomfortable." Xiaoyuan didn't know how to describe his feelings at this time. He only knew that he was sad and self-blamed now, and he was extremely depressed.

"Xiaoyuan, don't be uncomfortable. You see, you are healthy and healthy, and your sister is doing well. That's enough." Lisa raised her mouth and tried to infect his brother with his smile.

"Sister, I want to be alone." Xiaoyuan lowered his head and said suddenly after being silent.

"Okay." Lisa knew that Xiaoyuan's heart would not be calm for a while, so let him think about it quietly.

Lisa let go of Xiaoyuan's hand and looked back uncomfortably before turning around and walking back to the master bedroom.

"Wife-in-law." Jungkook shouted with a sulking voice almost at the moment when the door closed.

"What's wrong with you?" Lisa couldn't help asking when she couldn't see Jungkook's expression, but could see the other party's low mood in the voice.

"I will treat you well," Jungkook said suddenly.

"You let me go first, Jae is still there." Wu Tong blushed a little embarrassedly.

"Jae is asleep." Young Master Jeon hugged his wife tighter

"You are already very kind to me." Lisa then calmed down and said, holding Jungkook's hand in front of her.