Chapter 8

Lisa bought a band-aid on the roadside pharmacy before she dared to go to the hospital. Almost as soon as she entered his brother's ward, she was discovered by the sharp-eyed Xiaoyuan.

"Sister, what's wrong with your mouth?" Xiaoyuan asked with concern.

"It's okay, I accidentally bitten it during the morning meal." Lisa replied without changing his face.

"Why are you so careless."

"I thought about your surgery tomorrow when I was eating, so ..." Lisa made a practical excuse.

"Sister, you don't have to worry about it. The doctor didn't say it all. The success rate of the operation is very high." Xiaoyuan was really distracted and began to comfort Lisa in turn.

"When you are ready, you can go back to school and resume school." Lisa smiled.

"Yeah, it shouldn't be long before the semester starts. I just avoided military training." Xiaoyuan smiled happily.

"You just have fun, you have to make up next year." Lisa looked at the time and said, "I'm going to see Xiaokai."

Lisa left Xiaoyuan's ward and walked to the VIP ward opened by Uncle  Kai. When he reached the door, he heard the voice of the second aunt inside. Lisa knocked on the door and waited until the other party stopped talking before pushing the door in.

"Second aunt, cousin, let me take a look at Xiaokai." Lisa said with a smile.

"Second sister, are you here, eating oranges?" Wu Kai pretended not to see the mother staring at herself and handed the peeled oranges to Lisa.

"Thank you." Lisa took the oranges but didn't eat them and just asked, "You're going to have an operation tomorrow. Do you feel okay?"

"Can it be? You have been blood drawn for several hours and tried." Wu Zhizhi said angrily.

"Sister, what are you talking about?" Wu Kai retorted, "I don't hang blood for several hours. The doctor said it was to isolate hematopoietic stem cells. I don't understand it anyway, but the doctor said there is no danger. I 'll eat more liver and blood. "

"Returning mom must make up for you." Aunt  Er said distressedly.

"Then take a good rest, I'll go back to Xiaoyuan first." Lisa saw that the second aunt and cousin were not very happy to see her, so she planned to leave now.

"Second sister, take some oranges to Xiaoyuan to eat."  Kai pointed to the fruit basket on the table.

"I bought it for him too. You can keep it for yourself." After Lisa said, she turned out of the ward, but after a few steps, he was shouted by Wu Zhizhi who followed him.

"Cousin." Lisa stopped and looked back suspiciously.

"Your mouth is rotten and you still eat oranges?" Wu Zhizhi stared at Lisa's broken corner of hermouth, her voice was ambiguous.

"Also." Lisa glanced at the very complete orange in her hand and threw it into the trash can beside her.

"You ..." Wu Zhizhi seemed to be irritated by Lisa's action and asked angrily, "What do you mean?"

"Don't you remind me that my mouth is rotten and I can't eat oranges?" Lisa asked innocently.

"What stupid do you pretend to me, you know I don't mean that." Wu Zhizhi said angrily.

"What do you mean?" Lisa asked.

"I'm just reminding you that you are about to marry the Jeon family major, and you will be less likely to attract bees and butterflies outside. arrogant.