Chapter 51

"Boss, you let go." The nearby security guards ran over, seeing that Ren Jiaqi had already rolled her eyes almost since she was pinched.

Three big men came together, one dragged Jungkook's waist from behind and pulled back desperately. The two left and right tried to break Jungkook's hand against Ren Jiaqi's neck.

Where the strength of one hand can withstand the pinch of the two strong men, Jungkook pinched the finger of Ren Jiaqi's neck a little bit apart, Ren Jiaqi's blushing face took the opportunity to take a breath before it came and shouted Speaking out, Jungkook turned away from the strong man holding his waist, and then a left hook and a sidekick kicked the person who had just pulled his finger back a few steps.

It took Jungkook less than a minute to finish all this. Ren Jiaqi had not recovered from the panic and was choked by Jungkook again. This time he had more energy than last time.

Except for death, Ren Jiaqi's brain had no thoughts, and tears flowed uncontrollably from the corners of his eyes.

"Jungkook!" Lisa knew that Jungkook was sick. Although it was not the first time Jungkook got sick in front of her, this was definitely the most serious one, and it was also the first time that he wanted to hurt someone. Lisa wanted to run over and check Jungkook's situation, but Jae in his arms is also very bad.

At this time, the big right also ran from the office building. Seeing that three or four people couldn't help Jeon Boss, and they were afraid that he would actually kill her. When the opportunity came, he waved his hands. opened.

The whistle saw that Jeon Boss, who was being held by five people, was still struggling. The eyes staring at Ren Jiaqi were almost endless.

So the poor Miss Ren, who had just escaped from death and hadn't had time to breathe, was quickly disappeared by two security guards.

Jungkook saw that Ren Jiaqi ran under his eyelids, struggling even worse, with a green forehead raised, red eyes full of blood, and a roaring sound in his mouth, like a trapped beast.

"How to do how to do?"

When everyone was in a hurry, Lisa shouted at the whistle: "Whistle, please help me see Jae."

The whistle looked at the boss Jeon who was running away and then looked at Lisa sitting anxiously on the grass, hesitated for two seconds, and ran to take Jae from Lisa's arms.

Lisa let go of Jae and immediately got up and ran to Jungkook. Before, because she had been sitting behind, Lisa knew that Jungkook was sick, but she didn't know that his expression would be so terrifying.

The man's whole body was irrepressible, and his **** eyes showed murderous intent, and even Lisa glanced past, and her breath stopped for a moment.

"Sister-in-law, you have to find a way." Cried anxiously with the big right holding Jungkook behind him.

Lisa took a deep breath and suddenly took a step forward, stretched out her hands and hugged Jungkook's head, forcing him to look at her

"Jungkook, Jungkook, you look at me, look at me," Lisa shouted again and again.

The man seemed to really hear Lisa's voice, and the struggling movement gradually stopped.

"Jungkook, you look at me, I am Lisa, I'm fine, Jae is fine too." Lisa saw Jungkook calm down, his voice subconsciously relaxed.

Jungkook stopped struggling, staring at Lisa and stopped moving.

Lisa knew that Jungkook's reason was slowly recovering, and quickly said to the big right behind: "You let him go."