Chapter 23

When the two returned home, no one came to pick them Jungkook pushed his luggage and led his daughter-in-law to walk in the airport, as if going on a trip to see what spell the whole person was blessed. After a few steps, he turned back to Lisa and grinned. Lisa didn't want to walk with the two fools.

Finally, he got into the jeep, and Lisa looked at Jungkook who was driving forward and asked, "Should we go home to put our luggage first or pick up Jae first."

"Go pick Jae, the little guy probably misses us." Jungkook said.

"Don't you say that Jae only bows his head to play puzzles?" Lisa remembers the last time he asked him to call Jae, the man looked reluctant.

"I promised Jae before I went abroad, and I picked him up when I came back." Jungkook replied, "It's not important to call or not, but you can't forget what you promised."

Lisa gave the man a surprise look, but did not expect him to have such a serious side.

"Do you think I am handsome in a flash?" Jungkook boasted shamelessly.

"Drive well." Lisa didn't breathe.

Jungkook turned his head with a smile, and looked at the road that was congested as usual, but his mood was no longer irritable. Maybe it will really be as Dr. Li said, and it will gradually get better.

When the car arrived at Huanshan Jadeite, it was already five o'clock in the afternoon. Everyone in the Jeon family was waiting in the living room. Jeon's mother looked at the door several times uneasy.

"Don't walk around, the guard will notify you if you come back." Jeon Father looked down.

"You don't worry at all, and you don't know what Jungkook will look like when he comes back." Jeon mother worried. "And Lisa, I don't know if she and Jungkook are doing well."

Jeon's father rubbed his brows in anxiety.

"It should be fine, wasn't it good when I called back last time?" Huai said reasonably.

"That's for Jae, what can you show in front of the child?" Mother Jeon really broke her heart.

"Sir, ma'am, the young master is back." A servant ran to report, and soon the sound of the iron door opening and the sound of the car's engine came in.

Mother Jeon stood up nervously, and soon Jungkook walked in with a few gift boxes, and the inconsistent appearance made Jeon mother look in a trance.

"What are you carrying?" his mother asked.

"It's all Lisa. I'm not talking about bringing gifts to you. There is nothing at home." Jungkook put the things on the sofa casually and gathered up to hug Jae. "Jae, did you miss Dad."

Lisa smiled embarrassingly under the surprised eyes of the Jeon family, walked to the sofa and took a few gift boxes to re-introduce: "I know that there are everything in the house, so I just bought some souvenirs, I hope you will like it. "

"Well." This is Father Jeon.

"Thank you sister-in-law." This is  Huai.

"I like it, I like it all." Mother Jeon looked at Lisa up and down, and found that her daughter-in-law's spirit was not quite like being torn, and she was half relieved.

Lisa  was uncomfortable by Jeon's mother, so she carefully approached Jungkook and smiled and talked to Jae: "jae, your mother has prepared a gift for you, and I will show it to you when you go home."

Jae, who was lying on Jungkook's shoulder, glanced at Lisa quietly, his eyes flashing, and it seemed that he was also looking forward to it.