Chapter 116: Constitution Smonstitution

Recap: 

"You and I will go on to do great things, together forever."

"You are actually batshit crazy," Talia chuckled. "Over my dead body."

"Oh..." there was a sigh as they caressed Talia's cheek, "I hope it doesn't come to that because it would be a shame to kill you when you are capable of great things."

"Y-" Talia stopped. There was a ringing sound and Talia looked hopeful as she recognised the sound from the elevator she didn't even notice before. "It's him. He's here to save me."

"Oh, dream on, Chosen One."

"You clearly underestimated Klaus's love for me," Talia murmured. She was unable to tear her eyes away. Talia smiled as she watched the elevator door open. Seconds later, her smile dropped and she began to scream in fear as the scars on her back tingled. It was him.

******* 

Talia stopped screaming and chuckled. "Seriously, bitch? That's the best you got?"

"You're not scared? I don't understand. He terrified you." 

"Nah. The number of times I've been kidnapped. I'm numb to it. Indifferent, really." Talia chortled. "I'm more scared for you two when Klaus finds me and kills you.. He'll gut you like a fish and I'll watch happily." 

"She wouldn't be scared of her true love."

"True love, my arse. Why should I be?" Talia sneered. 

"It appears you can't remember what I did to you?"

"Huh, like I'd forget the utter hell you put me through? You're honestly like an annoying spot that won't go away, no matter what." Talia looked at the man who had just walked in. "Tell me, how did you come back after Klaus decapitated you? Spare no detail, you son of a bitch."

"Where's there's a will..." Noah stepped closer to Talia and caressed her cheek, "there's a way."

"What was your way, you arse faced ugly son of a-"

 Noah grabbed Talia's chin roughly, "my my, you have still got a sharp tongue, maybe I ought to-"

"Speaking of wills, do you have one?" Talia asked, pulling her face out of his reach. "After all, you'll be needing it when Klaus kills you... again."

Noah chuckled. "You have not changed."

"You have," Talia smirked as she looked Noah up and down, "hmm... you look different... can't quite put my finger on it..." Talia moved her head to the side, "hmm... is it... no... it's not your swanky new suit. You're giving Elijah a run for his money there." Talia narrowed her eyes, "you do something different with your hair? It's, I know!" Talia gasped, "you have a head! Funny, Klaus whacked it off and here you... are,, standing there like a useless lump of lard," Talia rolled her eyes, displeased. "Will someone loosen the fucking rope? My hands hurt."

"Too bad, my love,"

Talia tore her eyes away from Noah and looked at the other person. "Shut up. I don't even want to hear your voice, not after your betrayal."

Noah chuckled. "My love is right."

"Okay," Talia scowled, "only one person can call me love and he has the most beautiful eyes and is 6'2" tall," Talia looked at Noah and chuckled, "your eyes are merely mediocre, you're approx. 6ft. So what does that mean? The survey says, nuh uh... you're not Klaus and I'm not your beloved."

"I am better..." Noah looked at Talia and sighed before he turned away. "Is it done?"

"Almost,"