Chapter 75: Possessive Much?

Recap:

Meanwhile, upstairs, Talia opened her eyes and smiled when she saw Klaus was laying next to her.

"Hello there, beautiful,"

"Hi...so how long have you been there?"

"Long enough to see Elena give you my blood." Klaus murmured as he caressed Talia's face. "Care to tell me what happened, princess?"

"I would but I'm too tired," Talia closed her eyes at Klaus' gentle touch. "Please stay the night...don't worry, they can't hear us. Perks of being a witch." Talia opened her eyes and smiled. "God, I missed you."

"No more than I missed you, princess," Klaus smiled.

"I can't believe the others can't see what I see," Talia murmured. "An incredibly powerful yet gentle person."

"Oh?" Klaus chuckled.

"You're amazing," Talia looked into Klaus' blue eyes and smiled. "I'm ready."

Chapter 75:

Klaus was sitting on the side of the best, his head in his hands while Talia sat up in bed.

"Klaus?" Talia asked softly. "Say something. Please."

"I... what can I say?"

"I thought you'd be happy." Talia got out of bed and swayed, but Klaus sped to her side, steadying her on the bed again. "Damn it..."

"Love, you need some sleep, you're still weak."

Talia smiled before she sighed."Kl aus, I thought you would be happy I'm ready,"

"I am, but I fear we're moving too fast in telling the others about us. I want you all to myself. I don't want them gawking at us, watching our every move."

"But you wanted me to be ready to tell the others about us. And now that I am ready, you're suddenly not."

"Princess," Klaus crouched down in front of Talia and held her hands, "you almost died. You've been kidnapped, tortured and whatnot. They didn't even know we are together! Imagine our enemies find out about us, they would try to kill you."

"Like being the Chosen Child isn't reason enough to be killed," Talia murmured. She looked into Klaus' eyes and sighed. "I just feel like I am doing you and I a great injustice by keeping us secret, like we're in some sort of a sordid relationship."

"The bigger injustice would be me losing you," Klaus murmured as he leaned his forehead against hers. "I can't lose you, love, not now, not ever."

"I understand," Talia whispered. "You're right. It won't kill them, not knowing about us."

"But we will tell them, one day."

"Just not today," Talia smiled sadly.

"Just not today," Klaus repeated softly. "Come on, sweetheart, you need sleep." 

"I don't wanna," Talia moaned.

"Sleep or I will be forced to spank you," Klaus was now stern.

"Ooh, I'm defo not sleeping now." Talia giggled. She saw Klaus was exasperated and exhaled. "Fine, I'll sleep."

"Good." Klaus kissed Talia's forehead. "You know what's good for you, love."

"Will you stay?" Talia asked softly. "Please?"

"Whatever the princess wants, the princess gets," Klaus smiled as he kissed Talia's hand.

Talia looked into his eyes as she lay back. Exhaling, she smiled.