Chapter 35: Playtime is Over.

Recap:

Stefan looked emotionless as he stood. "Bite Elena." Klaus smirked.

"Stefan! Don't do it, please fight it." Talia spoke desperately.

"Ah. You care too much. Pity he won't listen to you." Klaus smirked, amused.

"Shut up, you bloody bastard." Talia spat and Klaus sped up to her, grabbing her by the neck and speeding the two into a wall. He instantly regretted his actions as Talia wriggled, struggling to breathe. He let her go immediately and Talia feel to her knees, gasping for breath. Klaus looked down at her, thinking about what he had overheard at the hospital.

"Let her go!" Tyler yelled before he grunted in pain; the man who was holding his had punched him in the stomach.

"Don't call me that!" Klaus glared down at Talia.

Talia nodded as her eyes watered. She stood up and stood far away, shaking.

"Now." Klaus smirked again as he looked at the others. "Let's get the party started."

Chapter 25:

Klaus walked towards Talia and chuckled as she backed up against the wall. He looked at her wound and inhaled. "What happened?"

"Like you care," Talia murmured.

"You'd be surprised," Klaus chuckled as he raised his hand to touch Talia's head.

Elena looked at Klaus with hate. "Let Talia go, she's got nothing to do with this."

"She's your sister, she has everything to do with this." Klaus smirked.=, retracting his hand.

He looked at Tyler and then at Talia. "Ah... what to do with the two young lovebirds? Stefan, any suggestions?"

"Leave her alone!" Tyler grunted as he straightened up.

"Aw, wolf boy cares for the chosen girl, how romantic." Klaus rolled his eyes.

"Well, no shit, Sherlock!" Talia spat. "Tyler and I are dating, so it's bleeding obvious that he would care for me. Honestly,." Talia flicked her pony tail and Elena was stunned at her sister's sass, especially when Klaus could kill them at any second.

But Klaus stared at Talia, clearly amused. "My my, haven't you got a smart mouth?"

Talia raised her hand. "Stop or I'll-"

"Use magic and I will rip out Elena's heart faster than you can say hybrid." Klaus snarled.

Talia swallowed, dropping her hand.

"Why are we here?" Elena asked.

"You put a rather large kink in my plans, sweetheart. The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids. I haven't been able to do that. Now my bet is, it has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing." Klaus spoke as he looked at Elena.

Talia stared at Klaus as he glared at her sister. She was desperately thinking of something to do to protect her sister. "Er, Klaus. It... It was actually my fault." Talia lied. She was glad when Klaus turned and faced her. Behind his back, she noticed that Elena was shaking her head frantically. But Talia ignored her. Tyler was glaring at her too, mouthing stop talking right now furiously.

"And why would that be?" Klaus asked, moving closer to Talia. 

"Because... um... well, you know that Elena and I are sisters. So obviously, I wasn't going to let you kill her. You see, before you sucked her blood out during that weird as fuck ritual thingy, I had slipped a concoction in her drink, and hey presto, she's a human again!"