Chapter 46: Morality Bites.

Recap:

Klaus sped in front of Talia, startling her.

"What are you doing?" Talia whispered as she watched him raise his hand. His tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and smiled at her.

"Where have you been all my life?" Klaus murmured softly as he cupped her face.

"I.. .I'm sorry?" Talia stuttered as she blushed.

"Your innocence. Your naivety. Your humour. Ah... What I would have given to have known you before. I suppose I should thank you for tonight." Klaus murmured.

Talia was stunned and frozen to the spot. She held her breath as Klaus looked down at her lips. "Tyler doesn't deserve you." He breathed softly, his cool breath tingling Talia's lips. Talia closed her eyes, waiting for his move. She opened them to find that she was alone.

"What just happened?"

After a while, she sighed and walked to the house of one person who wouldn't judge her.

"Everyone hates me." Talia murmured sadly. "All because I didn't help kill Klaus and Mikael ended up dying." There was Aw rumble of thunder and it started to rain. Talia stood still, her hair plastered to her head and her make up running.

"Bloody great." She walked slowly as her wet feet slipped about in the heels. Letting her tears mingle with the rain, Talia walked.

Chapter 46:

"Here you go," Matt smiled. "This shirt will definitely fit you."

Talia, who was drying her arms with a towel, smiled as Matt threw the baggy t-shirt at her. "Thanks." She looked at him with her eyebrows raised and he looked confused before chuckling awkwardly. He turned around and Talia took the dress off before she pulled on the t-shirt. "All done." She looked at the torn dress. "At least the dress was compelled. Look at it, it's completely ruined."

Matt sat down on the couch as he looked at the television. 

"I'm sorry for turning up at stupid o'clock in the rain storm." Talia sighed.

"I'm just glad you came to mine," Matt chuckled. "Though I got such a fright. Why do you girls wear so much make up?"

"God, I must've looked a sight," she murmured. "When did you get home?"

"After Tyler asked me to take Caroline home. Then I got as many people out of the party as I could. I told them the cops were coming after someone came with drugs and they legged it!"

"No wonder, I thought it was odd that Caroline vanished, considering she worked hard to pull it off, only for it to be moved at Tyler's." Talia murmured thoughtfully. She looked outside and felt slightly spooked as the branches of an oak tree hit the window repeatedly. It reminded her of her run in with Noah. "So, fancy a cuppa, Matty-Matt?"

"Fancy a what?"

"Cuppa. Cup of tea," Talia laughed. "My British lingo can't be that hard, surely?"

"It's... weirdly adorable." Matt smiled. "Nah, besides I've ordered us some pizza an-" Matt stopped talking as his phone started to ring. The two looked at the phone on the coffee table.

"You can answer that," Talia nodded and Matt picked it up before he cleared his throat. "Just don't tell them I'm here, whoever it is."

Matt nodded and answered the phone. "Uh, hey, Elena. What's up? It's a little late to call?"

"Sorry, Matt, have you seen Talia? I'm getting worried."

"Uh..." Matt looked at Talia who shook her head. "Nah, I haven't, sorry. Why, did something happen after I left?"