Chapter 10: Say something. Anything.

Pic of Cody Simpson who plays arrogant Jock Ryan.

Recap:

After a very short while, Talia and Rosie reached the room, and as Talia glanced through the window, she saw that the teacher was sitting on his desk whilst one of the students was presenting something. Talia saw Elena, Caroline and Stefan were sitting in a row. Behind Caroline was Bonnie and to Bonnie's left, sat Tyler and Matt.

"Here's your room," Rosie said fast and when Talia turned to thank her once again, she saw the girl practically running down the corridor. Smiling to her self, she braced herself to knock. "You can do this. Everything's sorted. You just have to walk in and let the teacher know who you are," she whispered to herself.

Before chickening out, she forced herself to knock and after a couple of seconds heard a voice call "Come in,"

This is it Talia thought as she reached out to open the door.

Chapter 10:

Sighing, Talia pushed open the door and every pair of eyes was on her. She scanned the room for her friends and when they grinned at her, she smiled back. She heard Tyler wolf whistle and blushed. She heard a few giggles and tittering in the classroom. Standing there awkwardly, Talia silently begged the teacher to say something so everyone would quit staring at her.

"And you are?" The teacher asked in a rude tone, causing Elena and Caroline to glare at him. Bonnie sniggered and Caroline gave her a look of annoyance to which Bonnie shrugged.

"I'm Talia Saltzman," Talia noticed that the teacher instantly turned into a nasty puce colour. "As in Mr Saltzman's...?" he stuttered, looking nervous.

"As in his daughter," Talia mumbled and she was amused to see the teacher faltered slightly under her words and watched as he loosened his tie slightly.

"Ve-very well, t-take a-a seat,"

Talia smiled at him sweetly and he looked away, more nervous than ever. She looked around and saw the only vacant desk next to a bored looking blonde who was looking at her nails.

Talia's POV:

I shuffled towards the desk and could feel everyone's eyes piercing into me. I sped faster and almost tripped over a bag. I smiled at the blonde whose desk was joined to mine as she grimaced. Blimey, she looks like a stuck up cow. I sat down and saw Elena looking at Stefan with a panicky look. I frowned, it was weird. When the class settled down again, I glanced and Tyler and saw he was staring at me and he winked!! I fancy the pants off him and I hope he likes me. He's cute.

"Ugh, this class is so flipping boring," the girl next to me muttered to herself. I unwittingly let out a chuckle and she stared at me, her delicate eyebrows raised. She smiled at me, "I'm Rebekah." She had a British accent that was soft. I think she's moved from the UK too.

I smiled back and replied "I'm Talia. As you heard me say in front of the class,"

"Are you really Alaric's daughter?" Rebekah asked, her eyes on the teacher before turning back to me. I nodded and saw Caroline glare at Rebekah. Let's just say if looks could kill, Rebekah would be six feet under. I offered Caroline a smile and she returned a strained one.

Well, that's a little weird.

Stefan's POV:

To my horror, the only seat that was empty in the room was next to Rebekah. Even though she looked sweet and kind, she was the ultimate bitch. I watched at Talia sat next to Rebekah and immediately my fears were confirmed. They began to talk quietly. Looking at Mr Noble, I concentrated wholly on the conversation between Talia and Rebekah.