Chapter 121: You, Me, He and Me... Again.

Recap:

"No!" Talia fell to her knees. "NO!" Talia faced the others. She could have sworn she felt her heart shatter into a million pieces when she looked into Klaus's eyes and saw nothing but coldness that did not match his smirk. "How could you guys do this to me?! YOU KNOW WHAT I HAVE FUCKING BEEN THROUGH IN FUCKING ENGLAND. ALL THE FUCKING ABUSE FROM THE FUCKING ROBINSONS AND THE VERY FUCKING PEOPLE THAT I FUCKING LOVE SO FUCKING MUCH ARE FUCKING TRYING TO FUCKING KILL ME?! HAVEN'T I BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH?!"

Dean glanced at the others and was stumped that they were staring at Talia, amused, with dark eyes.

"What the fuck's gotten into you, you fuckin' nutters?" Talia screamed as she hit the ground with her fists. "IF YOU WANNA KILL ME, FUCKING DOING IT! Don't just stand there! RIP ME APART. KILL ME. BURN ME. CUT ME INTO A MILLION FUCKING PIECES! JUST FUCKING DO IT! Why have you guys suddenly changed, like you have fucking flipped the switch on me?!" Talia stopped suddenly, breathing heavily. She pushed her hair out of her eyes and gasped softly. "Oh my god... no, no, no..."

"What is it?" Jeremy asked.

"I can't believe I didn't see it before." Talia got to her feet and paced the barrier, her hands on her hips as she tried to get her breath back after her breakdown. "Oh my god."

"What are you talking about?" Sam asked.

"The switch." Talia stopped pacing. "The switch. Oh, my god. It's happened. It happened. They've all turned on me."

********

Chapter 121:

"Here-" Dean opened the passenger door and handed Talia a sandwich, "get this down your hatch."

"I can't," Talia pushed it away and pursed her lips as she turned her head away. 

"Come on, take it,"

"I feel sick, Dean, I can't." Talia could not bring herself to even look at the thick sandwich.  

"You need to eat," Sam sighed. "Come on, when was the last time you ate?"

"No, I can't face it, food is the last thing on my mind," Talia got out of the car and shivered, "we need to go to Bonnie's-"

"No, we can't," Dean shook his head as Sam got out too, "we need to lay low, at least for tonight."

"But no, I- I mean, the sooner we sort this out, the better. I need Nik back, the way he was, the way they all were." Talia shook her head before resting it on the edge of the roof of the car. "I don't know what to do."

"You need to explain what the actual hell's going on." Dean tore the wrapper of his pie with his teeth. "Damn it." 

"Fine." Talia raised her head. "Okay, fine." 

"After you." Sam gestured to the car.

In the car, Talia exhaled. "You guys remember Ca- er, Ari? The guy we had dinner with... in the middle of the road?"

"That tall freak?" Dean asked.

"Hey," Sam scowled.

"Yeah, well, he said this would happen. That one day, without warning, every supernatural will turn on me; their only goal would be to kill me. I didn't expect it to be this quick... I thought it wouldn't happen for years." Talia stretched and sighed. "He said something about the eclipse."