Chapter 102: You Got My SOS?

Recap:

"Look, kid, they're not puppies. They're hell hounds... from freakin' hell."

"I... freakin'... know...." Talia copied Dean's tone. "Trust me, I got this. See you on the other side."

"Well, well, well," a dulcet voice spoke.

Talia, Sam and Dean looked at the newcomer.

"Talia-" Dean pulled Talia between himself and Sam.

"Who is she?" Talia asked.

"Trouble." Dean murmured.

"What do you want, Meg?" Sam asked, a muscle in his jaw twitching.

Meg looked at Talia and smirked. "Not you, that's for sure. I've already had you." Meg looked at Talia and giggled. "Two Winchesters and a witch. He will be happy."

Sam and Dean exchanged a nervous look while Talia swallowed as sweat began to bead on her forehead; she recognised the woman to be a member of the Occult by the tattoo on her wrist. Unable to control her breathing, Talia allowed the Winchesters to pull her behind themselves.

"You two can't save her. No one can."

Talia could feel hot breath behind her and her eyes watered. It was a hellhound. Talia shook as she thought about Klaus and what he would say if he was there. Would he chide her or hug her, knowing she is safe? Talia bit her lip as she closed her eyes. Is she safe?

Chapter 102:

******

"What are you doing here?" Dean asked. "Last we saw you, you were running from Crowley."

"Bigger and scarier monsters than Crowley," Meg smirked, her eyes flitting from one Winchester to the other.

"Remember what I said to you, the last time?" Sam spoke.

"If you laid eyes on me, you'd kill me?" Meg was now giggling.

Talia's breathing slowed down as she remembered a spell. She was surprised she remembered and exhaled softly. There was a whining sound behind her; the hellhound was watching her. Talia decided now was the time. "Hi." 

Sam and Dean exchanged a look before they looked at Talia; they had forgotten she was there. "Uh- wha-"

 "Meg, is it?" Talia's tone was timid.

"And you are?" Meg drawled. "What is your name, witch?"

"Names can wait. I am either your ally or your worst enemy," Talia smiled as she stepped forward. "The choice is yours."

"Kid, what are you doing?" Dean hissed as he pulled her back.

"Just showing this cow she can't mess with us." Talia's voice was loud and although she did not show it, she was nervous. "So, Mel, let us go and you won't hear from us again. But harm us... you'll basically die a gruesome death."

Megan giggled, "oh, sweetheart, you are adorable. I think I'll keep you as a pet."

"Oh, yeah?" Talia challenged.

"Talia, don't," Sam murmured before he looked at Meg, "leave her alone, she's got nothing to do with this."

"Oh, I think you'll find she does," Meg looked at Talia before she sauntered over. "My my, aren't you a pretty little thang?"

"Don't touch me," Talia grunted as Meg caressed her cheek. 

Meg chuckled, but soon gasped; Talia's cheek had burned her. "You little bitch!"