Chapter 94: Vampire Shampire.

Recap:

"You were out of order," Damon spoke, finally looking at Elena.

"With what?!"

"What you said to Talia. You shouldn't have said it."

"I know, but it's-" Elena stopped talking. "Damon, I'm talking to you. Whoever's texting you can freakin' wait!" Elena was now stunned when Damon stared at his phone. "Damon, listen to me!" But Damon did not react and Elena was slightly worried. "What's the matter?" Elena asked Damon, who was still staring at his phone in shock. "Damon?"

"It's Talia,"

"What about her?" Elena rolled her eyes.

"She's missing."

"What?" Elena's knees buckled.

"She's gone!" Damon sprang up.

Chapter 94:

Screams echoed through the woods as Klaus killed everything in his path. After a few moments, all was quiet. Klaus was breathing heavily as he looked around; half a dozen campers were dead. Exhaling, Klaus thought about the scene he came home to only 30 minutes ago.

*flashback*

"Love?" Klaus called as he walked along the hallway that led to his side of the mansion. "Are you rea-" Klaus stopped short when he saw the broken window. His eyes widened and he sped into his bedroom. "Talia? Love?" When there was no answer, he pulled out his phone to call her. He growled when he heard it ring in his bedroom. Klaus was about to speed out when he heard voices downstairs.

"Nik!" Rebekah called. When he appeared in front of her in mere seconds, he was startled to see she was in tears. "Nik, Talia's been taken!"

"How do you know?" Klaus tried to remain calm, but his insides were yearning for revenge.

"Lexi told us," Elijah spoke gravely. 

"Lexi was at the Grill, we had just left about 10 minutes after you did and she caught up with us." Rebekah looked at Klaus, "she was on the phone to Talia and told her to hide, but she heard glass break and-" Rebekah stopped when her phone rang. "Kol? Any luck?" Klaus listened as Kol spoke. He exhaled. "Okay, I'm at home with Nik and Elijah. Meet us here when you've finished looking." Rebekah glanced at Elijah before she looked at Klaus. "Kol is still looking for her."

"I need a witch," Klaus snapped his fingers. "Now!"

"Klaus, you need to calm d-"

"Do not tell me to calm down when my girl is missing," Klaus snarled. 

"Rebekah is trying to help, Niklaus, we all are," Elijah spoke in a firm tone. "We are trying to help."

"I need to find her," Klaus spoke softly. "I can't lose her."

"You won't, Nik," Rebekah comforted. "We need to tell our witch, she can trace her."

"Shouldn't someone tell Elena?" Elijah asked, his tone mild. "After all, she is Nathalia's sister."

"That selfish bitch disowned Talia," Rebekah snapped. "She wouldn't even feel guilty about the fact that Talia is missing."

"I can't find her," Kol sped in. He looked at Klaus." Brother, I've looked everywhere,"

"Everywhere?" Klaus asked.

"Well," Kol glanced at Elijah, "everywhere but the Lockwoods and the Gilberts, I couldn't get in the Lockwood place and that whore, Hayley, she wouldn't invite me in, so I killed their driver."