Chapter 74: Rabid Bitches.

Recap:

"And blood bags?"

"Same thing,"

"No way..." Talia exhaled, her eyes wide. "Wait...where are you going with this?"

"Tal, I know you haven't been around long, but name one vampire in the history of vampires who couldn't drink blood from a blood bag. Damon said she couldn't, so she couldn't." Caroline looked at Stefan. "Damon said Talia was lying about being okay, Elena says Talia was lying about being okay. Damon likes the red dress, Elena likes the red dress."

"Damon says kill Connor, she kills Connor." Stefan said.

"What if it's possible? Damon's blood made her a vampire, right? It's rare but it happens. What if this is really happening?"

"What are you talking about?!" Talia asked.

"Elena is sired to Damon." Stefan said.

"Sired? Sired? Oh, like Tyler is to Kla...Oh, you have got to be kidding me!" Talia groaned. 

Chapter 74:

"So, that's that," Talia murmured as she put her pencil and phone down on the desk and swiveled in her chair to look at Bonnie, who was sitting on the bed. "There's nothing else we can do."

"We shouldn't give up." Bonnie sighed. "Look, surely we can have the party somewhere, thought I can't see why that banqueting place couldn't accommodate us."

"Well, we need a big somewhere for..." Talia looked at her notebook, "...398 people. Jeez, how does Care know all these people? I only know like, 29 people."

"Being Miss Popular, she's always had a knack of making friends everywhere she went." Bonnie laughed. 

"Lucky her," Talia smiled wistfully, "though I think it's quality rather than quantity." 

"Yeah." Bonnie looked at Talia. "Hey, Lia, are you okay? You seem distracted." Bonnie looked at the duffel bag next to her. "And you haven't packed properly."

"I don't wanna leave my home. It's this whole Jeremy the hunter business that scares Elena. And I'm just worried about pulling off the party for the queen of parties." Talia stopped. "Are you sure you cast the spell so they can't hear us?"

"I have, don't worry." Bonnie cocked her head to one side. "Elena was telling me about how you're gonna soon, for that thing Caroline entered you in."

"Yeah," Talia, who had been worrying about Klaus, gladly used this as her reason for being worried, "I'm just nervous about getting up and singing in front of everyone."

"You'll be okay," Bonnie smiled, "You know, Caroline actually sang last year! Yeah, she sang Eternal Flame for Matt. I have a video, wanna see?"

"No way!" Talia jumped on the bed as Bonnie took out her phone. "I wanna see!"

Downstairs, Caroline watched as Elena cleared out the store room under the stairs.

"Elena, leave that, it can wait."

"I need to do this," Elena wiped her brow as she placed a box on the table. "It's been weeks and she hasn't opened it."

"What?" Caroline frowned.

"That's Talia's package." Elena nodded at it.

"Never mind that, Elena, just talk to me."

"And say what?" Elena asked as she finally faced Caroline. "What? That I regret breaking up with Stefan? Because I do but I have feelings for Damon and I want to..." Elena trailed off as she continued to clean.