Chapter 55: My Mama Don't Like You.

Recap:

"It was a disaster." Talia yawned. "Damon here will tell you. I need my bed. I can hear it calling my name. Night, ya Muggles."

Damon, Alaric and Elena watched after Talia, astonished. Once she was gone, the other two looked at Damon and he sighed. "Fine, I'll give you a blow by blow account of what went on."

Upstairs, Talia had just finished changing into her pyjamas. She looked at her phone and sighed heavily when she saw she had no notifications, Tyler had not got back to her. "You can suck it." Talia hissed as she pulled back her covers and crawled in, feeling absolutely exhausted.

*in the middle of the night*

Talia tossed and turned as dreams about Noah plagued her. "No," she mumbled as she fought the bed sheets. "Please, no." Besides her bed, a tall man was looking down at her. He caressed her warm cheek, making her whimper. "Please, I can't," Talia whispered. Her heart rate sped up and she was sweating profusely. She sat up and shook with terror. Talia touched her cheek. "Klaus." She breathed out and ran to the window before frowning. It was supposed to be shut. "No," Talia mumbled. "I can't... Klaus? No. This can't happen. I'm with Ty." Feeling confused, she walked towards her bathroom for a shower, her mind on Klaus.

Chapter 55:

Talia was in the kitchen, half-heartedly stirring her coffee. Elena walked in and was surprised to see her sister with the hot drink. "Since when did you become a coffee drinker?"

"Since I hardly slept last night." Talia mumbled. "You want one?"

"Please." Elena sat down with a heavy sigh.

"Lemme guess," Talia poured some coffee into the mug. "Damon problems?"

"It's Stefan, actually."

"Oh?" Talia poured milk into the mug and handed it to Elena.

Her sister took a sip and spat it out. "It's cold."

"Oh." Talia sighed. "Sorry, my mind is all over the place."

"What's up with you?" Elena asked.

"Nothing."

Elena raised an eyebrow in disbelief.

"It's...ugh...fine. Have you ever liked someone you're not supposed to...like? Like you think it's a crush, but it seems to be more than a crush. But it can't be a crush or you can't like this person because liking this person means going against your morals and you can't do that, no way. I dunno. Have you felt like that?"

"Yeah. Then before you know it, it turns into this intense passion and you end up loving two people at the same time. Then you can't even decide what to do." Elena sighed sadly. "They're brothers and I don't want to tear them apart."

"Yeah. Hang on..." Talia frowned. "Who are you talkin' about? Brothers? Huh? You're talking about Stefan and Damon?"

Elena looked at Talia, shock on her face. "Uh. Who were you talking about? Lia? Who do you like that you shouldn't? It's not... Lia?"

"Oh, not me." Talia lied. 'I have a boyfriend. "No...I was asking for...Rachel."

"Who's Rachel?" Elena wrinkled her nose in confusion.

"Katie's cousin."

This wasn't a lie. Talia and Katie hung out with Rachel during the family holiday in Northern Ireland.

"Oh." Elena brushed it off and smiled at her sister. "Any plans?"

"Yup." Talia beamed. "I was supposed to be hanging out with Lex, but she's busy with Luke. Lucas? Lee. That's his name... isn't it?"