Chapter 120: 666, What's Your Emergency?

Recap:

"I love you with all my heart," Talia whispered. "I'm ready."

Klaus smirked as he ran his fingers along Talia's collarbone. He began to kiss her neck. Talia chuckled before she gasped. "Ouch, Nik, carefu-" Talia's eyes widened as she realised what was happening. "K- Kl-" Talia struggled to breathe as Klaus lifted her up by the neck. "Klau- n- n- sto- stop!"

Klaus squeezed harder, his eyes cold.

"Ni-" Talia tried to fend him off with magic, gasping and she began to kick out, her feet hitting Klaus's body. "N-"

Klaus did not budge.

Talia began to feel cold. "Pl-

Klaus was now squeezing with both hands, his lips curled into a cruel smirk.

"No-" Talia's voice was barely above a whisper as she began to turn blue.

Klaus snarled, pushing Talia further into the wall, intend on killing her.

"N-" Talia was suddenly limp as her eyes rolled back.

******

Chapter 120:

"You really think Talia's gonna be okay?" Sam asked.

"Yeah."

"You do?" Sam turned and looked at his brother.

"No." Dean stepped on the gas. "Kid needs to be with us, not that freak circus show."

"Man, and I thought our family had issues," Sam whistled as he looked at his phone again. "Another 100 miles before we're in Washington. Talia's family is something else, huh?"

"That sister of hers," Dean said, "something about her. I don't know, man."

"Good or bad?"

"Sexy." Dean smirked.

"Nah,"

"No?" Dean chanced a look at Sam.

"No, her sister, she's not as cute as Talia." Sam spoke indifferently.

"So you do like her?"

"I didn't say that," Sam chuckled. 

"You do like her," Dean sucked his breath in, "the hybrid will kill you if you touch her. Didn't you see how he was with that kid who cheated on Talia?"

"I know," Sam cleared his throat, "maybe in another life time, huh?"

"We wish," Dean chuckled. 

The two brothers sat in silence, each thinking about Talia.

Finally, Sam spoke. "Maybe we should... uh..."

"Already on it," Dean swerved the car sharply and sped. "Damn it, Washington can wait."

"We should get there before sunrise," Sam said.

Dean chuckled, "better step on it then, huh?!"

In the motel room, Klaus looked down at Talia, his fists curled up. Inside, he felt empty and dead. He slowly bent down without taking his eyes away from Talia and gently touched her cheek. There was a gasp and a tear rolled down his face. "I'm sorry."

*at the Grill*

"Hey," Bonnie smiled as she watched Jeremy wipe the coffee machine. "Good to see you back at work, even if it is at this time of the night..."

"Anything to distract myself, huh?" Jeremy moved to the next coffee machine.

"I'm sorry," Bonnie murmured.