Chapter 88: Where's Hermione When You Need Her?

Recap:

"Fuck off," Talia smiled.

"Now, now," Kol winked.

"Everything's so dirty and perverted with you," Talia rolled her eyes. "Get me another burger, Kol."

"First tell me about you and Klaus."

"There is no me and Klaus." Talia lied smoothly.

"Hm,"

"Burger, girlfriend," Talia raised her eyebrows.

"You like him, don't you? You like my brother."

Talia groaned. "Yes. Yes, I like Klaus a lllllllot. There, happy? Get me a burger, bish."

"Not really," Kol murmured.

"You like Klaus?"

Kol looked over Talia's shoulder and stared at the newcomer. Talia froze. Shit.

Chapter 88:

"So. Klaus?"

"Uh..." Talia looked at Kol, who was amused as he sipped his milkshake, having snatched it back from Talia. "Er..."

"Well?"

"I..."

"Cat got your tongue?"

"I-" Talia looked at Kol. "Er... Kol, um, excuse us for a moment?"

"What, no, I'm staying for the drama, darling," Kol sipped noisily. 

"Prick." Talia hissed at Kol. She exhaled and turned around. "It's not what you think."

"And what am I thinking, Talia, hm?"

"Lex-"

"So, you and Klaus?"

"I can explain."

"I'd like to see you try to explain something as absurd as that."

Talia opened her mouth, but no sound would come out. 

Lexi stared at Talia, her eyes cold and hard. Suddenly she sped right in front of the brunette and grinned. "I don't blame you for going there! He's damn hot! You go, girl!"

"I-" Talia spluttered. "Whu- but- ey! You're serious?!"

"I mean, personally, I would've gone for Elijah. Now that man is SEX ON LEGS." Lexi giggled as she looked around. "Klaus is pretty hot too, girlfriend, but Elijah... wow, a whole 'nother level!" Lexi glanced at Kol when he cleared his throat. "What?"

"Call me sexy too," Kol smirked.

Lexi blinked. "In your dreams, buster,"

Talia spluttered with laughter and Kol was taken aback. Suddenly, he recovered. 

"Oh, come on," Kol sat on Lexi's left side while Talia sat on her right, "you're known as sexy Lexi, and quite rightly so, let me add, and I'm sexy Kol," Kol looked at Talia and winked at her, "If I can't have Talia, then me and you would be amazing. What say you, sexy Lexi?"

"Like I said, in your dreams," Lexi sneered. 

Kol let out a low whistle as he backed away. "Well, you know where I am, darling. Soon you'll find me irresistible. They all do."

"Not me, Koala bear," Talia winked as she folded her arms. 

"You're the exception, dear," Kol murmured as he playfully pinched Talia's chin. "Catch you later."

Lexi watched as Kol walked out. "Damn, I was harsh, wasn't I?"

"Just a tad." Talia grimaced.

"Ah well," Lexi shrugged, "he'll get over it." Lexi now smiled as she reached out for Talia's hands. "Soooo..."