Chapter 16: Meeting the Big Bad Wolf

Recap:

Damon's POV:

I felt a little sorry for the girl as she was listening to Barbie ramble on about the supernaturals and who was what. Her face was stunned and I was surprised that she hadn't fainted. What threw me was finding out that she's destined to be the most powerful witch in the world, even stronger than Ayana, the true witch, and that's saying something. Damn, I better get on her good side so she doesn't try her witchy juju on me.

Talia's POV:

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I mean, I was shocked when I lit so many candles at once for Rosie's memorial. But that was nothing compared to how I felt now. My head was buzzing and I felt as if this was unreal, almost a dream. I could feel everyone staring at me and I felt conscious. I was shocked that my friends were vampires, a witch, werewolves and whatnot. I was actually okay with finding that out, but me and my destiny? I need a drink.

I sighed and picked up my bag before smiling at the others and walking out of the room to walk to the Grill.

Chapter 16:

Talia was outside the boarding house front door when she remembered about the attack and how it was Elijah who saved her. She was certain that he was a vampire too. Sighing inwards, she was annoyed that she had to ring the doorbell after she had pulled the door shut.

Hang on, I'm a witch. Let's put it to the test. Think Talia, think. She opened one eye to see if the door was open and was surprised to see a confused looking Stefan looking at her.

"Er, I've remembered something else," Talia said uncertainly and Stefan smiled at her to come in.

Walking towards the living room, she found that everyone was still there. The others were surprised to see her. "I thought you were going for a walk?" Elena asked gently.

"I was. I am. I just... well. You know how I told you that this vampire woman thingy attacked me?" She started and Damon raised his eyebrows when she said thingy. Her father nodded slowly for her to go on. "Well, I had mentioned that someone had saved me. It was that bloke from the bar. I remember it clearly now,"

Talia looked at her dad who was looking confused at Damon. "You know. The suited and booted suave looking guy? He has an idiotic brother called Kyle or something? No....?" 

She noticed how everyone's stance changed as soon as she mentioned this Kyle character.

"You mean that Jackass Kol, don't you?" Tyler spoke in a pissed off voice.

Talia nodded, looking at Tyler in in a surprised way. "Well. I ain't gonna fall for him charm." She turned to her father and said in a loud voice "it was Elijah! Yeah. He broke the woman's neck and stuck this thing in her heart." When Talia saw that her father was looking thoughtful, she turned to Stefan again. "Well?"

"That's not Elijah's usual MO. He's the pull your heart out kinda guy," Stefan said as he started into the blaring fireplace.

Talia, who felt grossed out began to walk out of the room fast. 

"Hey! Where are you going?" Caroline called.

"For a bloody long walk!" Talia called back. "See ya!" 

Damon and Tyler chuckled whilst the others looked worried. Bonnie however looked pissed off at how the others were practically fawning over Talia. She felt that she would soon be replaced as the witch by the newcomer. What annoyed Bonnie even more was that Talia wasn't bitchy at all. It would have been easier for Caroline and Elena to hate Talia if she were a spoilt mean girl bitch.