Chapter 59: You're not so Bad, for a Psycho.

Recap:

"Thanks," Talia mumbled. She looked at him. "You scared me, that night," Talia mumbled, she still refused to meet his eyes. "It brought it all back, made me think of them."

Klaus cupped Talia's cheek and she looked up at him, full of apprehension. "I'll take you home."

Talia nodded, a little disappointed.

After a while, Talia was laying on her bed as she thought of Klaus. She couldn't believe she let him know that she was disappointed that he wasn't the one to kiss her. "Fool." Talia murmured as she rolled to her side, hugging her cushion to her chest. She thought of Tyler and her heart ached. "The way he treated you, you don't deserve it."

Outside the house, Klaus listened as Talia muttered to herself.

Looking at the wall, her eyes fell on Klaus' painting. She walked over to it and was about to touch it when there was a sudden thrill and Talia looked around before seeing it was her computer.

"Katie. Liam!" Talia rushed over the computer and took a deep breath. She missed the call out of nerves.

"Just be calm and cool." Talia murmured to herself. She looked at the computer monitor and took a deep breath before she pressed call.

Chapter 59:

After a few rings, a shrill squeal was heard, startling Talia.

"Talia!"

"Hi!" Talia grinned. "How are you guys?"

On the screen, Liam and Katie beamed.

"I'm good!" Liam grinned. "We've missed you."

"I missed you, too. How are you, Katie?"

"Sore." Katie moaned. "Just two and a half more months until our little nugget arrives."

"Aw, I'm so happy for you." Talia sighed. "You know, it still hasn't sunk in. Liam and Katie, my two best mates, they're gonna be parents."

"Thanks." Liam smiled. "How have you been, babe? Really? You're looking pale. Are you ill?"

"Nah, I'm alright." Talia smiled. "Just alright. So, what have you been up to?"

"Well," Katie looked at Liam and he nodded. "We have something to tell you."

Talia's face fell. "Oh?"

"It's nothing bad!" Liam said hastily.

"You remember the £500,000 you left for us?" Katie grinned.

"Uh huh."

"Well, we've put it to good use. We've put it all in the bank for the baby's future. But..." Katie could hardly hide her smile, "we used just under £7000 for the deposit."

"Deposit?" Talia repeated.

"For our wedding." Katie spoke before she squealed, making Liam wince. "We're not doing a summer wedding anymore."

"Oh, my God!" Talia laughed. "When's the big day?"

"Next spring." Liam smiled. "Though I wanted a Christmas wedding, but Katie here wasn't comfortable, were you, babe?"

"Fuck, no!" Katie grinned. "I look like a beached whale now, imagine me next month. Plus Christmas is in a few weeks and it'll be hectic enough without adding a wedding to the mix!"

"You'd look amazing even if you were the size of a house." Talia said.

"At this rate, what with mum's pies and Liam feeding me pints of ice cream, I'll be the size of a flaming house in no time." Katie chuckled.