Chapter 92: Eau de Bitch.

Recap:

"How old are you, princess?"

"I'll make it worth your while," Talia murmured as she slowly slid one of the dress straps off her shoulders, deliberately teasing Klaus. 

"Now you're talking," Klaus smirked. "I better make sure you have dressed appropriately for the weather, my love."

"You're such a turn on," Talia pouted as Klaus threw her over his shoulder and walked back into his room.

"And you love it, baby,"

Chapter 92:

At Mikaelson Mansion, Rebekah was pacing their vast dining room, while an amused Kol watching her.

"My my, that doppelganger has certainly got you all hot and bothered."

"She's a fucking bitch!" Rebekah came to a sudden stop and slammed her palms onto the marble table, the sound resounding. Kol glanced at her hands and his smirk widened.

"There is a solution, dear sister..." Kol leaned forward, "kill her and her gormless brother." Kol paused. "Actually no... kill her brother and make her watch. I don't know why you had to stop me yesterday."

"As much as I'd love that, we can't.." Rebekah closed her eyes and exhaled. "The audacity of that fucking bitch. If I remember correctly, she was the one flitting from one Salvatore to the other like the common whore she is."

"That doppelganger wench is incredibly lucky Niklaus did not hear her," Kol chuckled, "though I can't wait to tell him..."

"Tell him and you'll cause a war," Rebekah warned. "Leave it, Kol. I'll deal with her in my own way."

"As you wish, sister," Kol stood up. "Where the hell is breakfast?"

Rebekah thought about what had happened last night. Her blood began to boil. 

*flashback*

"Oh, really?" Rebekah was unimpressed when Matt continued to ignore her. "Really?" Feeling annoyed, Rebekah sped in front of him, causing him to drop the empty bottle of wine. 

"You could've caught that," Matt snapped.

Rebekah raised an eyebrow at his tone of voice. "What's gotten into you, Matt?"

"I can't be seen talking to you."

"What the fuck does that mean?" 

"Elena sai-"

"Ah." Rebekah's eyes narrowed into slits. "No, no, Matt, let me guess. Now, that doppelbitch said you're not allowed to talk to me after what happened between Nik and Lia. Is that it?" Rebekah waited for Matt to speak. When he didn't, she chuckled softly. "Okay, she's pissed that Talia's moved in with my family?"

Matt looked moody as he began to pick up the pieces of broken glass. 

"Leave that and look at me." Rebekah commanded.

Matt ignored her. 

"Matt!"

Rolling his eyes, Matt looked at her. "What?"

"Why are you listening to doppelbitch?"

"Don't call her that."

"Why not?" Rebekah scoffed. "Why are you defending her?! Have you forgotten how she treated Talia?!"

"Talia deserved it!" Matt yelled. Instantly, he seemed surprised at his reaction. 

"Talia deserved all that because, what, because she dared to fall in love with someone? You stood with her that day!"