Chapter 81: The Visit.

Recap:

"So we're doing it, we're killing Kol,"

"Yup," Elena nodded.

Upstairs, Talia was staring at the computer monitor. "Liam? Katie? I was about to sleep. How come you called at this time."

"Well," Katie's face was red as she came into view. "We have some news."

"What?" Talia's face was pale.

"Will you tell her or shall I?" Liam asked Katie in a quiet voice.

"Tell me what?"

"Well..." Katie began.

Chapter 81:

"What?"

"Basically," Katie began, "what it is..."

"Please spit it out," Talia whispered as she began to sweat. "Please...you're legit scaring me to death."

"Well," Liam looked at Katie and exhaled. "Okay, look-"

Before he could continue, there was a sound. Liam held his breath.

"What's that noise?" Talia asked. Her eyes widened as she covered her mouth. "No....! Is it?! No way! It can't be."

"Surprise!" Liam and Katie grinned as Katie held up a tiny bundle wrapped in blue.

"Oh, my God!" Talia squealed. "You had the baby!"

"Yes!" Katie laughed. "Just last week!"

"OMG!" Talia screamed. "OMG. OMG. OMG, you're both parents! I'm an aunt! OMG. Fuck me sideways, I'm an aunt!"

Liam and Katie laughed as their best friend danced around the room. After a few moments, Talia was calm as she say down. "Last week?"

"He's a week old."

"How come I'm finding out now?" Talia asked breathlessly.

"Well," Liam and Katie exchanged looks. "Tally, he was premature. It wasn't planned, plus we didn't know what was happening." Katie's voice cracked. "He was brought on by stress."

"I'm sorry to hear that,"

"Don't be! We have a baby now! Just in time for Christmas!"

"OMG as if Christmas is in 3 weeks!" Talia gasped. She looked at the baby and smiled. "Aw, congratulations though!"

"Thank you, babes!" Katie grinned. She held the baby up close to the monitor. "Teddy, meet your Godmother, Talia."

Talia gasped. "You named him Teddy? OMG that's so cute. Did you name him after Teddy Lupin in Harry Potter? Because if you did, that. is. fucking. amazing!" Talia froze and gasped again. "I'm his Godmother?!"

"If you'll have him?" Liam smiled.

Talia began to fan her face with her hands rapidly, squealing as tears fell. "Yes! Yes, a million times yes! It's an honour to be Teddy's Godmother!"

"Yay!" Katie laughed as she placed the baby back in his moses basket. "He's gonna be the luckiest boy in the world."

"I'm the luckiest girl," Talia sniffed as she wiped her tears away. "I'm so happy."

"You deserve it, you're the best person to be his Godmother." Liam yawned. "We have to go. Laptop's battery is low."

"Oh," Talia was sad. "Okay. Er...give Teddy a kiss from me when he wakes up. Take care of yourselves and I love you."

"We love you too!" Katie and Liam blew kisses at the screen.

Talia smiled and waved before the call was cut off. She sighed as more tears fell. "I'm a God mummy!" Talia jumped up and ran out of her room. "Oh my god, you guys! Guess what?!"