Chapter 17- It's Not a Prison.

I stand up, wrapping my arms around myself. "It's been too long. Something must have happened."

Calvin gets to his feet, taking the bottom of my chin, making me look at him. "Alright. Come on. We can go get into some different clothing. Then we'll go."

I nod, racing to my room to change.

I grab a pair of blue jean shorts, a black spaghetti-strapped undershirt and a light blue see-through top. I pull it on quickly, running back to the main room of the TARDIS.

Although it only take Calvin five more minutes than me, it feels like hours.

He steps from the hallway, wearing tan pants and a black T-shirt which reveals his muscles.

"Hurry up slowpoke!" I yell, grabbing his hand and trying to pull him faster.

Calvin chuckles quietly, stopping me with a small tug. "We don't even know if he is hurt or anything. I'm sure your dad can take care of himself."

I groan, pushing through the TARDIS door.

My heart stops as I look down, stopping in the walkway. Calvin runs into me, looking over my shoulder.

"Why did you stop? What's wrong Danielle?"

I cover my mouth, pointing at the Doctor's sonic screwdriver, which lies on the pavement in front of us.

"He wouldn't leave that behind..."

We both look at each other, walking towards a building which looks to be the size of two airports put together.

"This doesn't look like a prison..." I say, holding onto Calvin's hand tightly, looking around.

The building's front has almost forty windows, but all of them are barred and curtains keep the light from coming in.

It's made from red brick, flowers and bushes lining the walkway and driveway. No person is to be seen, only a few poles with cameras attached to the top.

They follow our every move, watching us.

Calvin's grip tightens.

"It's not a prison...."

He points to my left, a sign sitting on the lawn.

I read it aloud, my blood turning to ice. "'Mr. Harris' Museum of Galactic Creatures'...."

How could the Doctor not see this?

"Danny!" Calvin pulls me to the ground as a man in all black, his face covered, fires a gun. But it doesn't shoot bullets.

"It's a stun gun!"

Calvin throws himself on top of me, the beam of light hitting his back. He groans softly, passing out.

"Cal? Calvin?!" I try to push him off me, but I'm not strong enough. "Come on! Wake up!" I whisper, trying to push harder.

But he's too heavy.

"Hello... What might you be?" The man leans over and arms the phaser at me head, pulling the trigger.

THe next thing I see is black.