Chapter 21- How She's Back

WARNING YOU NOW <3

THIS CHAPTER CONSISTS OF REALLY REALLY UNLIKELY STUFF SO IF YOU AREN'T OPEN-MINDED JUST IGNORE THIS AND IMAGINE ANYTHING YOU WANT FOR ROSE COMING BACK.....

I FELT LIKE THIS IS A BROAD ENOUGH IDEA SO IT MIGHT WORK....

DON'T ASK ME I DON'T UNDERSTAND PARALLEL UNIVERSES!!

I AIN'T NO DOCTOR XD

* * * *

K, most this chapter will be Rose explaining to not only Danny, but also the Doctor how she is still in this reality....

I'm not exactly sure on what happened, sadly I have not seen that episode.

You can correct me in the comments....

Buuuuut, based on a clip, I assume Rose said goodbye to the Doctor when she went through the wall... portal thingy...

Yeah, so here's the best I can do <3

(this is going to be really bad xD but hey, the next chapter will be fun sooooo :) )

Rose takes a deep breath. "Your father and I had opened a portal thingy... The daleks were all flying in, but it was beginning to pull me in..."

She glances at the Doctor, who walks over to hear her story.

"I went to a seperate universe with my mum, my father and Ricky (google told me Mickey too xD i don't even know anymore xD) .... I was devastated for a while, but finally came to terms that I would never see my beloved Doctor again."

I smile a little, the Doctor leaning against the railing. Calvin sits behind me, an arm rested on my shoulder.

"Almost five years later, a man showed up at my door. I didn't recognize him, but the first words were 'The Doctor needs you.' I didn't even say goodbye to my family, which I regret. I haven't seen them since..."

"Well, this stranger brought me to the same place I had been torn away from the Doctor. He started talking crazy.... And I couldn't understand anything. But the last thing I remember is someone hitting me from behind, knocking me out cold."

Rose glances at the Doctor before continuing.

"I woke up in the same room, Doctor. You may not remember, considering you've changed your face from then and might have forgotten... The very same lever where I had let go, where my hand slipped and you screamed my name for what seemed like the last time."

She bites her lip. "I knew it. I felt it in my heart. I knew I was back to the real world. The place with my Doctor."

She looks from me to my father. "I began asking round, looking for signs of the Doctor, anything that would lead me to you... I heard about you traveling with the Ponds... I couldn't find a trace of them either..."

"There was a day, though, when I thought I was close to you. As I was livving in the middle of nowhere, a small town in France, I thought I heard the TARDIS..."

She chuckles a little. "I was wrong. It turned out to be that freak, Mr. Harris, who was looking for more 'pets.'"

Rose throws her hands up, smiling at the Doctor. "The rest is basically me pouting here... Waiting for someone to save me, which I never thought was possible."

The Doctor stands and shakes his head. "But that doesn't make sense. How did- The stranger...." he sighs. "You know what. I don't even care. I'm just happy you're here with us now."

He hugs Rose, wiping a tear quickly, hoping no one saw. "I've missed you."

I'm really really sorry if that was stupid...

I made do and I know it sounds crazy...

You can assume what you want and decide who the stranger was.

That's what imagination is for.

My choice: Another time lord that had been forgotten and had heard about Rose Tyler and her adventures with the Doctor...

I don't know...

But I thought I should just give a little background to how Rose came back <3

Oh and I highlighted that part with the Doctor because then it shows he doesn't even get it :D

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee