Chapter 29- Hush, the Silence is Here

You know what? Let's just jump straight into the action. Forget unnecessary rambling, here it is...

What are we talking about again?

Danielle's POV

A few hours ago we shook hands with the first astronauts, and now we head to a diner for food and ice cream.

"I feel like I've forgotten something," I mutter to Calvin as we hurry through the rain, ducking into a small restaurant named 54' Speeders.

The Doctor takes out his sonic screwdrivers, letting it spin around the place. "Dad? What are you doing?"

He turns, his face full of confusion. "I have no idea... It just..." He freezes, leaning against the wall, staring at his hand in shock.

I watch as a small light flickers in his palm, his right hand's index finger pressing it gently.

This is what we hear:

"What the heck are those things?" My voice screams. I never said that, did I?

"They're called the Silence." Rose whispers, the sound of someone tripping over a chair loud.

"What does it want? Why do I remember seeing it now, but not earlier?" Calvin asks.

"Listen to me, all of you, we are going to turn away from the door and I'm going to scan everything with my screwdriver."

I stand still, goosebumps covering my skin. Calvin and Rose and I join hands, my father facing us and the door behind us.

"Slowly, turn."

We follow his instructions, our sight falling on the thing in the black suit, it's mouth invisible, it's eyes pits of black.

"Dad, what does that thing want?"

"Silence will fall when the question is asked."

I feel my father push me backwards and sideways, moving us around the creature.

"What question?" I say, my voice almost silent.

"Doctor...Who?"

The Doctor doesn't wait a second longer, he pulls us outside, racing towards the woods...

"Why are we running?" I ask, glancing at Calvin and Rose and the Doctor as we slow down, the water drenching us to the bone.

We all shrug, but the Doctor holds up his blinking hand.

"We need to get out of here. Follow me."

Without a question we run after him, back towards the TARDIS. As we reach it, he slams the door behind us, pulling a deadlock shut.

"Dad? What's going on?"

He shakes his head, handing us each a small tube-shaped item with a sharp edge at the end. "Inject this to your palm."

Rose nods for us to comply and we all jump and grunt in unison, the quick pain over with in seconds. "When you need to record yourself, press it. To stop recording, press it again."

I sigh, running a hair through my soaked hair.

"Come on? What's all this about?"

"The Silence."

Yes, it was short, but hey, second chapter in under an hour. ^-^ Don't y'all love me?

I'll type another chapter tomorrow. :* Right now I'm working on a second book in a series I'm writing...

Sadly, I probably won't post it on Wattpad. I plan on publishing it, but I don't know if it is a reality... xD We'll have to see.

Love y'all.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee