Chapter 83- The Thief Meets the Doctor

Remy's POV

I watch as the man with a bowtie... and barely any eyebrows... stares at me, his hand retreating into his jacket and retrieving a almost wand looking object. He points it in my direction, a girl with bright eyes and a man with short hair peeking from around a glowing table of gadgets.

"Who is she?"

I step forward, running a hand along the handrail and observing the box that is smaller on the outside, surprised at the spacious area. "Who am I?" I ask, incredulously, not many people here have not heard of me; they know my face from wanted posters, from the King's orders and the guards rants. "Who are you?" I say, smirking as they gaze at me, my smile widening as I meet them on the main platform, adrenaline racing as I try to comprehend an explanation for the blue box's size.

"I'm the Doctor," the man with the red bowtie breathes, gesturing limply towards the girl and boy behind him. "Danielle and Calvin are those two... Who are you?" He asks again and I glance backwards, surprised the guards have not thought to search in here yet.

"Remy. But many known me as Robin Hood- you know, like the fairy tale character."

I wait a moment as they exchange glance, the two younger of the trio grinning from ear to ear. The Doctor edges forward and gestures behind me and it causes me to peek over my shoulder. "How did you get in here?"

I chuckle and move closer, running my fingers over the glowing table; I should be frightened by the obviously superior tech that is unlike anything I have ever seen, but for some reason the only thing that bubbles in my stomach is curiosity. I look at the girl in the room, her eyes bright as she stares. "Your name is Robin Hood?"

I laugh lightly at the astonishment in her voice, nodding once, as the boy beside her wraps an arm around her shoulders; they like each other.

The Doctor clears his throat and steps closer to me, tugging on the edge of his coat to straighten it and then asks another question, despite the fact that I haven't answered the former. "What are you doing in here?"

I shrug, giving the truth to the trustful-looking man. "Hiding. The King's guards are after me.... Bloody royals steal from the poor- so I steal from them and give it back to my people."

I hear something akin to a squeal from the girl and I raise an eyebrow as she apologizes, "Sorry, but I can't believe you are real."

I turn to reply as there is pounding on the door, the head guard's easily recognizable shout heard from outside. I let my surprise register slowly and turn towards the Doctor as he watches me closely. "How did you lock the door so quickly and without moving over there?" The Doctor shakes his head, his glowing wand-shaped thing held towards me, 'scanning' me. "I didn't."

There is silence.

"So I'm wondering how you got in past my locks."

I back up slowly, putting as much distance as I can between me and the doors- I refuse be caught today. "What on earth are you talking about? That door was unlocked when I came in!"

His hand wavers and almost drops what he is holding the girl and boy, Danielle and Calvin dodging towards the man. "Doctor, what's going on? How did she get past the TARDIS's door? I thought no one could break past those doors."

Again, there is a silence that looms over us and I can't help but notice that no one wants to be the one to break it. We wait in the quiet for almost a minute, with the only sound being our breathing and the knocking from the guards outside the doors.

"No one is supposed to be able to... unless they are a Time Lord."

A/N *gasps* plot twist! I know it's short, but better than nothing. I'll try and get another chapter posted by thursday. <3 love you all