Chapter 50- Room of Memories

Sorry this update is a little late. Been running cross country and getting ready for school to start back up.

When high school starts (at the aforementioned date) I will update about once a week, probably on Saturdays or Fridays. Perhaps twice a week if you are lucky xD

Anyways, here it is, my lovelies.

Danielle's POV

Calvin glances around the corner of the hallway, checking for signs of my parents. But there isn't a sound from the main room, and he leads me across the platform.

"Where are we going?"

He grins, tapping his lips in silence and continuing towards a hall near the edge of the room. His fingers are wrapped around mine, his hand almost twice the size of mine. I dig my other hand into the pocket of my hoodie, sticking close to Calvin's side.

He glances behind us once more before ducking inside a door, darkness overtaking my eyes. The door is shut tightly, the small silver of light vanishing. "Where are we?" I whisper this time, feeling small next to Calvin's tall, lean figure.

He sighs, his hands looping around my waist and placed on my stomach gently. "I found this when I was separated from you and the Doctor and Rose. When you three got to meet a T-rex. I haven't gotten the chance to show you."

His breath tickles my cheek and I allow him to move away, his fingers running over the wall. Bulbs flickers on, blue light emanating around us on the floor and walls. A large oval table sits in front of us, glowing a golden yellow.

"What's that?"

Calvin steps closer and runs a finger around it, the lights dancing in circles and hoops. A small glowing light floats in front of us, shimmering in the light darkness.

"Hello, Calvin. Hello, Danielle."

My mouth almost drops as a soft sweet voice echoes around us, beauty in the sound. "As Calvin already knows, I am the North Star. I am Keeper of the Doctor's Room of Memories. Is there something you wish to see?"

I glance at Calvin and smile, stepping closer to the table.

"Um, hello. May I see when the Doctor and River got married?"

Swirling images appear, before they clear and a red-haired woman and a brown-headed man stand holding hands, the Doctor and Melody in front of them. The words that are spoken are silent.

"Who are the two people in the background?"

"They are River Song's parents... I presume they are your grandparents."

I tilt my head to the side, smiling wider. "They look so young."

I watch the Doctor kiss River and the memory ends, the gold light returning. "WHat else would you like to see?"

I turn to Calvin, shrugging. "Does the Doctor know you know about this room?"

He shakes his head. "I'm not even sure if he knows."

I turn back to the North Star, asking for an adventure shared with my grandparents. I learn their names. I learn more about Susan, Polly, Ben, Sarah Jane Smith, Peri Brown, Melanie, Grace... All his old companions.

And then I meet the Doctor again.

I've seen his faces.

His different wonderful faces.

Rose stands next to the Doctor, his hair almost nonexistent, then Rose is next to a shaggy haired man, a brown trench coat twirled around him.

ANd then his familiar face laughs between my grandparents. Amy and Rory stand close, smiling with him. I smile wider, looking to Calvin.

"They all look so happy... He has had so many friends."

My smile fades to a frown. "My lonely Doctor. The lonely angel."