Chapter 31- Petals are like Tears

Danielle's POV

I sit up, my heart pounding, my heart racing. Flashes of last night's events explode in my head.

I shiver, wrapping my arms around myself as I glance around the dark, nothing visible. "Hello?" I call, fighting away the fear, the pain.

I close my eyes, allowing Rose's last expression to cross my mind. I cover my mouth, beginning to rock back and forth, tears like petals kissing my cheeks as they fall to the floor.

I sob into my hand, holding my knees to my chest and leaning against the wall behind my back.

I immediately fall silent as a rattling sound comes from in front of me, movement shown by the shadows of light.

"Who's there?" My voice is the furthest from brave, the very definition of a whisper.

Silence.

There seems to be a lot of that lately.

"Is anyone there? Please?" I rub the back of my neck, fear and loneliness flooding through me. I'm without the Doctor. I'm without Rose. I'm without Calvin. Even the woman who was in the TARDIS who.... Shot someone.... Would be a welcome sight.

Wait, how did Rose die?

I remember her reduced to a pile of dust and ash, but I can't remember how. It's like someone has blocked me from my own mind.

Maybe it was me.

Maybe I don't want to know how she was killed.

* * * *

Calvin's POV

(flashback to the night Rose was murdered)

I walk into the TARDIS, looking at the Doctor and the woman.

Both of their eyes trail me, the latter straightening her outfit and winking at me. "Cute one, isn't he?" The Doctor glances at her, mouth agape.

She chuckles, tweaking his cheek before messing with the TARDIS' engines again. "I'm just playing, sweetie, you're the only one for me."

"Whoa." I say, louder than I expect. "Do you two... know each other?" The woman grins, flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"Of course we know each other. That girl that you fancy is our daughter. We're married!"

My mouth falls. "Doctor? You're married?!!"

He grins slightly, but I interrupt him before he can talk.

"Nevermind... Doctor, Danielle and Rose are missing. We ....." I look around, confused. "Actually, I'm not sure what happened..." I touch my aching head, watching in shock as it comes away bloody. "Don't know how that happened either."

I let my hand drop, a flash of light emitting from it.

"You have a message recorded."

The Doctor murmurs, his face pale.

With shaking fingers, I pressing the flashing light.

* * *

(back to the morning after Rose's death)

I haven't seen the Doctor since we heard Rose scream over the record. River Song, as I found out the woman to be, went with him.

I want to find Danielle as soon as possible... But I wish there was a way we could change time and bring Rose back...

But I heard the Doctor tell his wife that it was a fixed point.

"Time can be rewritten, you know that," she responded not five minutes ago...

I want to know that she is alright.

She's not dead.

She can't be.

Danielle is too special for time to write her out.

Kind of short, but better than nothing. Would y'all like a chapter in the Doctor's POV?

Give me a couple of comments <3 Loooooove you my dearies!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!