Chapter 33- Invisible

Has it really been 11 days since an update? You poor creatures!

Here's chapter 33 ;)

* * *

Doctor's POV

I grab Melody's hand, holding her close to me as the rattling around us gets louder, other Silence surrounding us.

Calvin shivers, his flashlight shining on the face of one of the creatures. "Doctor, what do we do?"

I glance sideways, taking out a black marker from my coat, scribbling down tally marks, trying to keep track of the Silence.

"Doctor!"

I groan, pulling out my sonic screwdriver, pointing it towards the door. The lock clicks open, River Song backing into the building. Calvin follows closely, leaving me outside, alone.

"What do you want?" I ask, masking the fear with a thick layer of contempt and hate.

One steps closer, hissing, "We want to ensure your death, Doctor. We have your daughter as ransom. You don't try to change your fate. You don't try anything."

I raise an eyebrow, looking at the suit on the pale thing, it's three fingers waving. "So I'm just supposed to sit there and take it? Die without a fight?"

The Silence take up a hissing laugh, all of them blocking my path to the forest. "You have no where to run, Doctor. You can only go inside."

I grin, pressing my hand against the door behind me.

"Don't worry, I don't plan on leaving until I have my daughter. Stay out of my way, or I will kill you all."

I spin on my heel, racing into the building.

River and Calvin stand to the side, their flashlights still on in the dark place. "Any idea where to search?" I shrug, pointing to a hallway. "Let's try this way first.

* * *

Danielle's POV

I look up.

I could have sworn that was the Doctor's voice.

"Dad!?" I yell, throwing myself forward. I groan as I hit something solid, my nose cracking on a spherical object.

I lift my hand, running it over the wooden block in front of me. I feel a cool press of metal, a keyhole etched inside.

I found a door.

I grab the doorknob, twisting it gently as I pull myself up, my hands resting on the walls around me. To my surprise, it's unlocked, allowing me to leave without any trouble.

I blink a few times, trying to see anything that will guide me out of here. I listen closely, hoping to hear a sound of my father, or Calvin.

There's what sounds like a soft whisper, but strained. Perhaps they are yelling, but I'm not close enough yet.

"We will find her, Cal! Calm down before I hit you upside the head!" There's a chuckle. "Sweetie, be nice to the poor human."

The Doctor's whine is clear. "But he's such a nuisance!"

"So are you!" Calvin retorts.

"Dad! Calvin!" I scream, racing in the direction of their voices.

* * *

Doctor's POV

"Shut up, I heard something!" I hold up a hand to silence the boy, Melody's shoes crunching rocks.

"Doctor!"

I sigh, running with my wife and my daughter's boyfriend, Danielle's distance yells edging closer. I stop as I hear her again.

"Stop! You almost ran into me!"

I rub my eyes with the back of my hands. There's nothing but rock int front of us...

But I hear her.

"Danny? Where are you?" I ask, my heart pounding.

"Right in front of you, raggedy man!"

My back tenses with chills.

No Danielle, just rock.

What's going on?