On-site shenanigans: Does a Santa T-doll exist?

"Kommandant! Kommandant!"

"W-What!... Oh its you MG42."

"Can we go cut down a Christmas tree this year? Please?"

"Ah, of course, go ahead its the season anyway."

"Danke! We'll show you the tree when we're done!"

"Bitte, just don't bring back a Charlie Brown."

42:"A what?"

"Old joke."

One final perplexed look later the German MG rushes out the door yelling the Commanders response down the hallway as she goes, the click of her boots echoing with her steps as Krieger puts his head back down on the desk.

"Wait.. tree cutting.. Oh piss."

He mutters and pushes himself from his chair almost tripping before grabbing his desk, steadying himself Krieger grabs his coat and beret and begins a brisk walk down and out of the base. A few minutes of searching later brings him to a small clearing, the smell of cordite already drifting through the air, a sweet but also sickly smell to him, he notices the cluster of dolls already set up.

"Hey! 42! Stop that! I didn't expressly say you could cut it like that!"

42:"Awwww but Kommadant, I thought we could do it like last year!"

"Well I don't want you to waste 7.92 Kurz on trees when they could go into S.F, and besides, stop terrifying the wildlife here!"

42:"But I'll make you my special bakes if you let us! Pleaseeeeeeeeee.'

"No. We're gonna load up the humvee's and drive to a lot in town and buy ourselves a nice pre-cut tree from a nice farm that doesn't Machinengewher to cut their trees down."

42:"Awwww but think about how much money you'll save if you just let us cut it down~"

"No, I'm seriou-....

42: "See you should listen to germans, I'll even pay for the ammo I use myself."

"After two World Wa- Alright fine go ahead, just don't give the forest another Bambi to watch over."

A rather loud and unpleasant 10 minutes later, the girls return to the base lugging the tree and several used barrels of MG-42's, trailed by their Commander rubbing his forehead and trying to clear his nose of cordite and smoke.

"We're not doing that again next year."

42:"I'm sure you'll change your mind Kommadant, besides I'll bake you my special cakes."

"If I try to eat anything right now, I might hurl it back."

42:"Then I'll just bake more."

"I don't think that's necessary."

Sop:"Commander! Where have you been?! Is that a tree?! Are we gonna decorate it?! Give me some pats!"

"Alright just don't get into any more problems decorating you bunch." Krieger says as he picks up the AR doll and begins to pat the router-adorned head.

42"Merry Christmas Kommadante!"

"Its not Christmas yet."

42"Its December."

"fair point then."

Merry Christmas everyone and happy holidays from the Author (I don't know how to word it ok.)

Hope everyone is enjoying their break or time off! And don't let M16 trick you with her no drinking new years resolution.