On-site shenanigans: Coffee?

"Here's your coffee for the morning commander."

"Ah thank you M4, I appreciate you picking it up this time."

The commander raises the mug to his mouth and takes a drink.

*PFFFT*

Spraying it all over his desk, dripping onto his uniform staining the crimson red with brown, the rest of he mugs content spilling off the front of the Commanders desk and onto the tile floor.

"Commander! Is something wrong?"

"What kind of coffee is this?! It can't be coffee-

"Your so inconsiderate and unappreciative *hmmph* after all the time I took to make that for you!"

Krieger and M4 turn to the doorway to find WA2K turning to leave, looking rather angry at the Commanders reaction to the poorly made drink.

"WA! Wait! I didn't realize it was you, I'm sorry! It doesn't taste so bad!"

But WA's already gone turning down the hallway.

"How do I even get myself into these situations M4? Now she's mad at me again, you know how long it took to win her over after last times cafe incident?" *sigh*

"I'm sorry commander, I didn't ask Springfield about the coffee first, I-

"No No it's okay darling it isn't your fault, I shouldn't have taken such a large sip."

"Commander I'm so sorry about the coffee, I didn't realize WA swapped the mugs out, so I made a second mug-  AHHHH    *CRASH*

Krieger sighs as he leans himself over the desk, Springfield laying on the floor soaked in coffee.

"S-Sorry about that commander, w-would you like me to make another mug?"

"Oh uh it's okay Springfield, just go and clean yourself up before checking with the infirmary if that fall did anything, M4 could you call in G36 to mop this up?"

"Of course sorry commander."

"She's on her way right now."

Springfield quickly picks up bits of the shattered mug before leaving.

"M4?"

"Yes Commander?"

"Mind if I hug you for a bit? It's not even 2 hours into the day and I'm already feeling stressed."

"O-Oh of course commander."

Krieger wraps his arms around M4 letting her warmth wash over him, all the stress gone with the embrace.

"Oh what would I do without you M4."

I Live, sorry for the long hiatus, college has been a pain recently, apologies once more, if there is anything I can do to make up for this let me know or something, also same thing with any spelling mistakes, since Wattpad doesn't highlight the,.