Got no title ideas

"Griffin Commander, it is better to show yourself and die quick."

"Tough luck, I've been told I'm pretty resilient."

Krieger let's off a burst from his M4  before ducking down again, several shots whizz past his head as he makes a run for close by snowdrift.

"If you tell me where that AR M4A1 is I promise I won't tear you limb from limb, and give you a quick death."

"After careful consideration I have decided no."

Peeking out Kriegers response fire is cutoff as a particle blast cuts straight through his AR, dropping it Krieger fumbles for his sidearm but by the time he pulls it out Executioner is upon him knocking it out of his hand.

"I know that piece of scrap came here with you, now tell me where did she go."

"Fuck you."

A second shot goes into his leg.

"Oh I'm sorry wrong leg."

A shot goes into his left leg burning right through, Krieger clenching his teeth and trying not to scream.

"Last time where is she?"

"Here."

*PTING* (I'm sorry I suck at sound effects)

Executioner turned in time to find herself surrounded by Kriegers echelons M4's gun barrel leveled at her head before slumping to the ground, M4 rushing to the Commanders side, the rest of the team forming a perimeter around Krieger as GSH-18 the teams medic moved in.

"Commander are you all right?"

"Just put some bandages on me and get me back, I'm sick of these ringleaders."

"I'm sorry we couldn't double back sooner."

"It's all right M4 you did your best, we should have paid more attention to the scanner."

"Thank you Commander, the rest of us are fine."

"Well than let's go there could be more roaming patrols around here."

M4 helps the Commander up as the team move out once more, arriving back at base they submit the files out to Helian while Krieger is sent off to the infirmary against his insistence he's fine.

*slaps roof of car*

"This dumbass motherfucker finally published another" 

I apologize once again for the lack of uploads/publishing's, and sorry if this feels repeating or something I'm sorry.