On-site shenanigans: Shower thief

"Quick he's in the shower now grab his clothes and the towel!"

"His towel too? isn't that a little too much?"

"Come on, its just a joke just grab it."

"But I'm blaming you if we get caught."

"Your the one thats gonna be caught if you don't start running."

"Wha- Hey! get back here!"

*3 minutes later*

"That was just what the doctor ordered, oh I hadn't showered in 2 days with all the commotion happening, hey.... where did my clothes go?"

"Hello? is anyone in here?"

"Oh uh Springfield... listen I can explain, someone stole my-

"ufufu take my coat commander, I know a miserable cold Commanding officer when I see one."

"O-Okay thank you, lets head back to my office I have spare clothes in the drawer."

The two walk out into the hallway straight into M4...

"Commander is something wrong?"

"Well someone stole my clothes while I was showering and... I'm sorry you had to see this."

"Its fine Commander, I'll track down the perpetrators."

M4 sliding on the bandanna beneath her neck.

"You don't have to go that serious M4 just a slap on the wrist is fine."

"No one messes with my Commander."

"You think I should be worried about her?"

"By the looks of it yes most probably commander."

"Whats the worst that could happen?"

"Say hi to the internet Commander, your looking nice."

"MDR if one single pixel of me gets on the internet I will personally dismantle all of your devices and turn off the wifi in your dorm."

*EEEEEP* And a threatened MDR runs off, but not before letting her phone flash onces, a fatal mistake as the ever vigilant M4 notices and gives chase.

Kriegers getting dressed in his spare uniform when the door to his office flys off its hinges and a dazed Skorpion,MDR, and a rather frightened M1911 all fly in landing in a dog pile.

"So it was you 3 that did it?"

"Well it was her fault, she ma-

"I WAS TAKING A BLEEPING SHOWER COULD I NOT GET SOME TIME TO RELAX? AND I NOW HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIEFS TOO?"

M4 couldn't help but giggle at the commander making overexaggerated hand gestures at the frightened 3.

"All 3 of you get toilet duty for the rest of the week, and at the end, you will clean it with toothbrushes, MDR once again if I see one pixel online your tech life is doomed."

The 3 file out leaving Springfield, Krieger, and M4.

"Heres your jacket back, thanks for letting me borrow it..."

"No worries commander, I'll be back with a treat for you."

"Commander are you alright? You seem rather flustered."

"I- it just with all the going-ons and now this!? Its just stress, no worries mai."

Finding himself suddenly in a warm embrace krieger lets M4 settle him down, as he feels he warmth surrounding him, he sighs out of relief.

"Thank you my beloved, what would I do without you."

There a short and possibly lewd one uh once again suggestions are welcome.