On-site shenanigans:Fire safety

The smell of burnt fabric, wood, plastic, and other flammable or non-flammable materials wafted through the air, each step taken by anyone stirring up soot or ash. The Commander sighed rubbing his head in both frustration and shock, the culprits of the blaze standing right before him, in different states of burnt, some with clothes still on but blackened, some missing clothes, and a single individual covered head to toe in soot and ash, 5 pairs of eyes all trying to not look at him.

K: "So who started this again?"

47: "It was Suomi! She burned the dorm down!"

S: H-Hey! You're the one that pushed me!"

K: "Why did you even have a molotov? Where did you get a molotov? You don't even use them!"

S: "W-Well I made one.."

K: "With what?"

A-91: "She stole my drink! Urrp!"

The Commander sighs again, wishing for a smoke, he digs his hands into his breast pocket only to find his secret pack gone, he pulls out a note instead, while the group 5 continue to bicker amongst themselves over whos fault it is. The notes reads: "Dear Commander, smoking is bad for you." -M4, he smiles and puts the note back before turning his attention back to the pots calling the kettle black.

K: "At least I have leftover materials and money to replace what you 5 members of carnival cruise did, listen, Suomi, 47, you two have mess hall duty for the following week, the rest of you will have to find a dorm mate while I try to justify a budget extension with Ms. Helian."

47: "What did I do?"

S: "You called me a cheap copy of PPSH! Thats an insult to me and my dummys!"

47: "Dummy."

K: "Thats enough you two, you're bunking separate from each from now on, now scram before I give you bathroom duty instead!"

With the threat of cleaning the entire bases bathrooms for the following week, the 5 dolls vanish into the air, leaving the Commander, the bases fire-fighting unit, and a bunch of spectators.

K: "I think the fire singed off my eyebrows."

_______________________________

Short redo, god my old stuff was hot garbage. 01/25/24.