On-site shenanigans: power outage

"M4 could you got and check with Miss Kalina on our logistic missions?"

"On it Commander."

*zzzt*

"Was that our power?"

"I believe it was Commander, do you have a flashlight?"

"I in fact do, where El Clear?"

"She's on a logistics run for two more hours, Commander all comms are down except for neural links."

"Well its not her, can you get a maintenance team down to the generators?"

"I'm on my way."

Walking out after M4, the Commander heads for the command center turning a corner and running right into M45 and a scared out of her mind F.N.49.

"Oh I didn't expect you two here, is something wrong?"

"Commander we're coming back from the range, when the power went out is something wrong?"

"I-Is there? I-I hope not."

"Don't you two worry we'll have the power on soon, just head back to your dorm alright?"

"Understood, come on its okay F.N lets go."

"You two be careful then."

Kreiger continues to center before finally entering, finding Miss Kalina with phone light propped up on the table scribbling through her aquistion paperworks.

"Know anything about this outage?"

Oh! Uh.. No Commander! Absolutely not! Is it El Clear again?"

"Shouldn't you know? She's on a logistics run rn, and our generators can handle one of her concerts with that upgrade, so its probably not anything close to a overexertion."

"Ah well I- I'm sure it s-something from one of dorms then maybe K11 or MDR?"

"You sure you don't have anything to do with this?"

"No! Not at all."

"Hold on is that steam coming from your room?"

"N-No it isn't! Its just the darkness playing with your eyes, no need to take a look."

Walking over and entering the room Krieger immediatley notices the tub sized container with steam coming from it and a power cord leading to a very blackened outlet.

"Is-Is that a bathtub? You serious?"

"I- Well I bought this to relax.. and well some water might have touched the outlet while I was heating it and... I'm sorry Commander."

"You could have been more straight with me, but here we are so maybe next time don't do something like this without letting me know."

"Yes Commander."

"I'm deducting 1/6 of the repairs expense off your pay, I'm sorry."

"Understood."

"Well continue on and don't water down any other problems when decribing or answering alright?"

"Wait was that a dad joke?"

"Uh no."

"You sureeeee?"

"Want me to make it 2/5's?"

"Uh n-no no thank you."

"Seeya."

"S-Seeya."

So thats another one done, sorry about the long wait time and lack of flavor, and uh theres a bit of M/45 whoever requested it a few months back, and uh yeah Uni''s been a pain, sorry.