On-site shenanigans: cinnamon rolls?

*knock knock*

"Come in Springfield, what is it?"

"Ah commander I was just here to bring your coffee," did you sleep well last night?"

"Well considering it's currently 10 o'clock and I'm awake, that's a yes, and thank you."

Springfield exits the office but not before squeezing the commander in for a hug, M4 entering as the RF T-doll left.

"Commander, I apologize for taking so long, after morning patrols we had to warm up in the showers."

"No need to apologize over such little things M4, have the logistic support missions been started yet?"

"Yes, echelons 2 through 5 are already in progress, MP-40, Vector, and Mosin are currently in training."

"Well that's good to hear, since my paperwork is done and filed as of now why don't we go and take a walk outside?"

"Of course commander, if you don't mind that is."

The two head out through the main entrance and step into the arctic weather outside, the wind blowing straight at them, Krieger draws his overcoat up closer, hold M4 just a bit closer.

*several minutes later*

"Alright let's head back inside."

Walking in, the commander is hit by a immediate cinnamon smell.

"Springfield are you baking something?"

"Oh uh no commander, M45 (Swedish SMG not the handgun) asked if I lend her my cafe oven to her."

"Hi commander, would you like to try some of my cinnamon rolls?"

"No thanks I- oh M4 is something wrong? Oh I think you've done something now M45, I suggest you run."

"M45 I'm gonna smush those cinnamon rolls into your face."

The next few minutes become chaos as the Commander and the rest of M4 do their bets to stop M4 from chucking M45 out a window, Finally catching her, Krieger is able to calm down M4 leaving her resting on his lap.

*sigh*

"I wish I was back at my old sector."

Here's a even shorter one, 2 in a week wow, alright since no one could figure out the google forms except for saber1-1 (good for you bud) I'm gonna just ask the main question here: Do we want neural cloud upgrades (that means M4 Mod 3 and rest of AR team) but minus the cinnamai PTSD, really easy you all just have to type one letter: Y for yes, N for no please,  don't remain silent again.