Off-site shenanigans: "Casualties"

"Commander echelons 2 and 4 are returning from combat."

"Echelon status report M4?"

"No injuries sustained, 1 day's ration and 4/5 ammo consumed."

"Lets watch over their return home in the command room, let's go."

Krieger and M4 head over to the war room, passing a suspicious looking FNC her pockets filled with something rectangular shaped.

"Listen I know its chocolate, as long as you haven't stolen it from the cafe, I don't mind."

The two finally walk in the screen already showing, Kalina sitting in a folding chair chowing on a bag of popcorn.

"Why are you here Miss Kalina? And why do you have popcorn?"

"I'm just watching this happen, *mmm* popcorn from lounge."

"Oh - wait what happen?"

Krieger moves up to the screen.

"oh dear."

MP40 was screaming angrily, holding onto a collapsed dummy, while the perpetrator Skorpion just looked away whistling, on echelon 4 it wasn't any better, HK416 was angrily yelling at the UMP sister for what seemed to be a joke while G11 was already flopped over asleep, Grizzly had grabbed P90 and was swinging her like a baseball bat at crippled Sangvis units trying to crawl away, AK47 was already flat out drunk from a vodka bottle she somehow sneaked in.

"Just call in echelon 4 to my office when they head back, I'll be headed to my office, this is too ridiculous."

Opening the door Krieger notices a small blondish blur whizz by, Springfield running behind her.

"FNC I would be delighted in not dumping this bowl of cake batter if you will hand me back that chocolate."

A hand held out by Krieger grabs the chocolate thief as she tugs to get out her legs still moving.

"Can you explain this FNC, what did I literally tell you 5 minutes ago?"

"I uhhhhhhh."

"ufufu Sorry for the commotion commander, I'll just take that thank you FNC."

With a whirl Springfield's gone as the commander sets down the now quite disheveled and dissapointed FNC.

"Tell ya what if you don't cause anymore trouble the rest of the week I'll buy you a chocolate icecream from the cafe, deal?"

With a quick nod the chocolate thief is gone.

"Commander echelon 4 is waiting in your office."

"Thank you M4 I'll call you in later precious."

"Thank you commander."

Entering the office, Krieger smells coolant and oil immediately, finding a rather awful smelling P90 with an embarrassed Grizzly by her.

"Grizzly, P90, 416, UMP sisters everyone else you are dismissed."

"Now 416, learn to take a joke."

"Well they-

"I know, "war isn't a joke" "I think its mean", I already told you if you have a bone to pick talk to me, and Grizzly I get your excitement in winning, but please don't use other T-dolls as melee weapons, if you want to hurt them closeup go talk to Sopmod or make one, now P90 you better go take a shower, before Sopmod mistakes you for a squirrel AND a Sangvis, you are all dismissed I don't want to deal with this today, you hear me?"

With a quick nod the five file out, though Kriegers word of warning comes too late for P90, Sopmod ambushing her outside the office, Krieger sighing watching the fleeing P90 scream bloody murder, Sopmod right on her tail.

"Mai are you there?"

"Of course commander whats wrong?"

"Its a code 04 grab the AR team and wrangle Sopmod down, P90's leading her your way, thank god she knows the drill."

"On it Commander."

Sometimes I wonder if this really is my sector Krieger wonders.

Okay another one a main line next, this next one will be the one I promised to Saber a month back, if any of you wanna make a suggestion let me know, I KNOW YOU CAN TYPE.

(Girls frontline)  I will always be at your side Commander! Monthlyish updates.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara