They're shooting bullets at our bullets

"Enemy ringleader spotted Commander, its a Executioner model."

"The more the merrier eh? And hand me the targeting binoculars M4."

"Here you go commander, all units have 6 mags left"

"BGM switch targets for a sec, I'm marking a ringleader for you."

"Roger, locking on commander, hold on.. firing."

Watching from the glasses Krieger see's the armor piercing missile impact the ringleader center mass.

"Hell yeah! Good job BGM, thats a direct hit that ringleader won't be coming back."

*BOOM*

"Didn't we get rid of those jaguars?"

"well they brought in more."

"ah okay, Springfield, retarget the newly brought in jaguars, they're shelling our position."

"Understood commander."

"12, get your team to support 416's, echelon 1 and 4 will hold the front."

"Didn't need you to tell me that commander."

"hold off on that famous smugness of yours until after the battle  huh 12?"

"Sure maybe."

"Commander, all support echelons are busy with their problems, we'll be lacking any extra support."

"Shame they'll miss out, and... there goes their munitions storage for the jaguars, nice explosion, help your team out for now, I'll call you if I need you."

"Understood Commander."

"MP40  is our little friend where he should be?"

"Ja ein Kommadant he's still there."

"good, check back on him for me in 20 minutes could you?"

"Of course kommander."

"Thanks 40."

"Commander, all units are at down to 3 mags."

"Ok start withdrawing the handgun dolls, we'll start evacuating now."

"On it commander."

"40 head back to Mr. Vasiliy for now."

"Ja kommander."

"UMP-45, get ready to lay smoke to cover our escape."

"You got it commander."

"Springfield get your team and head back to the transport."

"We're on our way."

"SAT 8, Spas, head back, PKP, 42, Lewis lay covering fir-

*𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘮*

His ears are ringing, he as gets up and dusts himself off, Krieger digs a piece of shrapnel out of his vest as the others notice.

"Commander! Are you all right?"

"Just a bit of a firecracker, not as lethal as WA's cooking."

"All teams are evacuated should we also go too?"

"Thats a yes, get 45 to start laying smoke, and start setting the evac traps."

"All traps are set, smoke will last for another 3 minutes commander."

"Alright lets hit the road and dissappear, I think we waged enough a war of attrition by now."

There this is what 25 days late? I'm not counting, anyway thanks for being so patient, etc, I'll be going back and overhauling some older stories that were "cringe" so expect some remodeling, and heres a strawpoll for a story development: 

 https://strawpoll.com/b8zked7x5

just copy and paste that if it won't link it

Edit: there were 31 views and 2 votes on the strawpoll, come on guys its anyonomous, and you can at least copy and paste it into a tab and click yes  or no damnit