On-site shenanigans: footlocker

"Commander?"

"Yes M4?"

"We have been getting some complaints about Sopmods "collection"

"You mean that "stuff" M4?"

"Yes sir"

"You are the leader of the team, have you tried to talk her into getting rid of it?"

"I have but she's pretty adamant about it, and she never was a bother of to us"

"Well she did give us Soppo, I might as well pay a visit and see if I can convince her to"

The commander gets up, giving M4 a ruffle on the head, M4 blushing as she follows as they head forwards dorm one.

"Hey Sopmod hows it doing?"

"Hi commander! Are you here to play? Are we going to have some fun?"

"Calm down soppy the puppy, I have a favor to ask of you"

"Sure anything!"

"Can I see that footlocker of yours?"

"Ohhh you want to see my cache?"

Sopmod opens the footlocker, the commander walks over to take a look and gags, in it at least the first layer included: arms form Jaegers, rippers, and what seemed to be a arm from Hunter still holding her sidearm, and a few heads...

"Wh-Why do you have these things?"

"I thinks it's neat! And I built Soppo out of it, and even salvaged a dinergate"

"Where is that thing?"

A quick look under the bed revealed the thing laying under the bunk like a puppy.

"Sorry commander I forgot to mention there were complains about "dinner" "

"Sopmod I'm fine with that dinergate but please could you at least get rid of some of the parts? It's making some of the other girls rather... uh let's say uncomfortable"

"Okay commander but only for you"

"Thank you Sop, I will have a thank you gift for you once the parts are gone, Hey RO"

"Yes commander?"

"Please let me know once Sop has cleared out the footlocker"

"Of course sir"

"Im gonna head back to my office, I think I'm gonna be sick M4"

"Should I grab a Tylenol sir?"

"No the doctor says I shouldn't be taking too many, it's bad for my heart they said"

3 hours later the commander and M4 is back from a base inspection when he finds a rather unusual thing in his office.

"Hey is that what I think it is?"

"if your thinking its a miniature Ripper, then yes commander"

The commander walks up to the thing about the size of a doll, standing on the desk, he notices a tag on its leg, "from sopmod" and it starts walking around on the desk, bumbling around tripping over his pens.

"I think it looks pretty neat, it even has its miniature pistols"

"are you sure commander? it might be dangerous"

"well its not like its gonna hurt anybody being that small, and it looks neat holding those little props"

As the commander finishes his sentence, a small particle projectile fly's by his face, as he turns to find the thing shooting at him, well quite inn-accurately, though the rounds do go through his office walls leaving a melting hole where it impacted, a quick burst from M4A1 knocks the little menace off the table, as the commander picks it up,

"we should pay sopmod a visit"

A short walk later, the commander arrives to find Sopmod still rummaging through the footlocker, sangvis parts scattered all around, as Sopmod turns to greet them, the commander places the bullet ridden doll onto the ground.

"did you not like it commander?"

"I appreciate the thought, but could you not give it actual weapons? Theres now multiple holes in my office thanks to it"

"I'm sorry commander, I guess I missed some of the sangvis A.I, I should have asked Miss G36 to help"

"listen I forgive you but could you please just get rid of your collection?"

"I will"

"thank you, and please the next time you decide to make something out of sangvis scrap, please run it by G36?"

"Yes commander"

"Thank you, and RO let me know"

"Got it sir"

There another one have fun guys, also once again suggestions and comments are welcome.