On-site shenanigans: Overprotective part 2 electric boogaloo.

"Goodnight team, get some rest, we have another set of missions tomorrow."

"Hey M4 where are you going?"

"The commanders office, Sopmod is something wrong?"

"Oh do you have some mission plans to discuss?"

"Well I've been sleeping with him recently-

A half full bottle of Jack Daniels smashes against the wall right next to where M4 and Sopmod are conversing, as a somewhat drunk M16 jumps off her bunk.

"YOU WHAT!? HOW COULD YOU? I KNEW IT HE'S A SISTER STEALING ASSHOLE THATS IT I'M GONNA KILL HIM."

"B-But wait M16, he-he's not-

And like a sonic jet M16 is out the dorm door, knocking over a hapless G41 caught in the wrong place at the wrong time.

"I think you should go save the Commander before we need to clean him up with a mop."

"I'm going, I'm going, are you coming to help?"

"I'm not getting involved in that, you're on your own, sorry."

Several seconds later...

Kriegers just finished the days reports when the front door to his office comes crashing down.

"HEY COMMANDER GUESS WHAT TIME IT IS???"

"Uhhhh lights out?"

"YEAH BUT YOU ARE GOING TO SLEEP FOREVER YOU STEALING BASTARD."

"Bu-But I didn't even touch your Jack Daniels."

"YOU TOUCHED SOMETHING MORE IMPORTANT THAN THAT."

"But I- 

*Slam*

One of Kriegers books on his shelve near the doorway flys right next to him, as more come his way as he ducks right into one.

"OW, quit that! I'm sorry alright?"

"I'LL END YOU WITH WORDS, HAHA GET IT?"

"I get it! Just let me go!"

"NO, BY THE TIME I'M DONE WITH YOU, YOU'LL BE A PUDDLE OF BLOOD."

M16 proceeds to pickup and lob the chair on the doors side at the Commander missing him by an inch.

"Please stop, I don't wanna call the repair team again, can we negotiate with a bottle of Jack?"

"Well do you have two?"

"I only have one alright?"

"NOPE I'M GONNA TUR-

"M16 s-stop tha-that you're gonna hurt the Commander!"

"Aw but thats what I'm trying to do to that sister stealing bastard."

"The Commanders not M16, please don't hurt him."

"Can I at least break a leg? I promise I'll be quick?"

"No you can't."

"Please? Pretty please?"

"Then I won't talk to you ever again."

"What?! Again?... fine, you better watch yourself Commander, one day I'm gonna wipe the floor with you."

A rather dejected and angry M16 walks out of Kriegers office, M4 approaching and helping the dazed Krieger back up.

"I'm sorry Commander, you know how protective M16 can get, I can have Miss G36 to help fix this mess she's made tomorrow."

"T-That would be fine, let me go clean myself up, I think I sweated a buckets worth. You are dismissed M4, I'll call you if I need you.

"Take care commander."

another shortie, thanks to @Saber1-1 for the suggestion, feel free to add more, uh sorry for lack of stories, summer job, and hows everyones Isomer experience so far? Let me know of any spelling mistakes, since wattpad won't highlight spelling mistakes, seeya next time.