Military Mobilization

The group of adventures woke up in an unknown room beyond their understanding. The walls and ceiling were pure white, there was no door in sight. The group was cuffed between their legs attached to the ground. The group was bewildered.

"Where the heck are we?" Albert remarked, he struggled against the cuffs but to no avail. The rest were doing the same, pulling and even trying to pull the cuffs apart with their hands.

"Sin! You can use magic, break us out wai-" as he turned around and saw in horror, Sin's hands were cut off.

"Sin! What the heck happened to your hands!?"

"W-what?" Sin hasn't noticed he was missing some vital limbs. He raised his hands near his face and he screamed in horror as he noticed that his hands were no more. White clothing replaced his hands, serving as a cover for the wound.

"What is going on" Shen was trembling, Kirran was still struggling while Tyrron was silent, looking around the room in utter amazement.

The wall in front of them suddenly moved. A shape that resembled a door moved to the side, a man was standing upright. Looking at the group. The group was silent, the strange man walked towards them, he was followed by two metallic men, unbeknownst to the group, they were looking at a powerful ruler accompanied by two of his elite guards.

The floor below them moved, a chair somehow rose from beneath the ceiling. The strange man went and sat on the chair.

The group and the man faced off, both parties were silent. Until...

"What the heck did you do to my hand!?" Sin shouted as he struggled to stand up. His cuffs rattled as the mage was in a fury. The strange man paid no attention to his words, the guards did the same, standing upright without even the slightest movement.

"No language barrier, upload that to the network"

The man was talking to himself! They thought. He was crazy! The group began to feel uncomfortable as the man stared at each of them.

"Allow me to introduce myself, I am Artemis, the ruler of this place. It was brought to my attention that trespassers were approaching my territory, triggering an armed response by my guards"

The group was even more confused, to their knowledge this part of the forest was under the border of the Kingdom Of Atira and the Senadate Theocracy.

"I understand your confusion, we are a fairly new nation in this world. Would you kindly tell us about yourselves? If you do I'll release you"

"You cut off my arm!"

"Oh, I apologize for that, when we found you your arms were already mutilated, we only covered the wounds"

Kirran won't believe the words of Artemis. The group was reluctant to disclose any information as they didn't trust Artemis in the slightest. Artemis began to notice this, he wasted ten minutes trying to negotiate with the group but it has proven fruitless, without any more viable options, he resorted to a more aggressive approach

"Entities non-compliant. Drag them to the extraction chambers"

Six Androids appeared from behind the group, they bonded the group further as they were dragged off. Their mouths were covered to prevent them from spouting any more nonsense. Artemis was disappointed, it reminded him of how humans could be so stubborn. He could not offer them any treasures as it risked them exposing them to the outside world. As a fellow human, he wanted to talk them through before erasing their memories and dumping them near the city. But this was not the case.