Announcement(1)

Hey guys, it's TIMEMASTER101, for the past few months I didn't promise on making Volume 3 of it yet. It's because I have to do it before I finish the rewrite. Yes, I've decided to make a remake only available on Webnovel.

The reason is that on Wattpad, I've tried to edit the story again, unfortunately most of the people read it and I doubt no one will read it again.

That is why I made a remake on Webnovel as a new and perfect version, on Wattpad it kinda felt lacking and my own writings seem lazy a bit. Example like the fight with the Calamity Dragon, and the Battle on Mars, I felt like it is a failure but don't worry, it will be different compare to Webnovel.

I'll decided to make Volume 3 before I finish with the remake one.

Just so you know, reading about powerful dragons seem more powerful than the Calamity Dragon, so I think about this, spoiler alert, it still has its Anti-magic passive ability but if it continue existing, it will grow stronger in an unimaginable rate that could threaten the universe, just like the Icon of Sin. Sorry for the spoiler.

My Discord profile name and tag number is 'TIMEMASTER101#2767'. You can freely ask questions about any of my novels. But mainly I kinda need help for making about Volume 3 aswell, whoever is an experience story write, I need help.

Here is the new story title of the new version of the story:

Synthetic Survivor: Machine Age(Alternative)

There is that '(Alternative)' on the title, don't forget that.

Or you can just search this link here:

http://wbnv.in/a/aagp4Mu