Before Their Arrival

More than 10K views, thank you and I hope you enjoy the book, don't forget to vote and check out the other book I put on.

And a special scene I'll give you about the beginning of the organization first step on Earth, the beginning where the portal was opened

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Few months back.

A female was walking the halls of their temple. She wore her black robe and her organization's uniform behind the robe. She has numerous tatoos all over her hand and probably even her body except her face. She was considered a prodigy by her peers as she quickly rose through C-rank ever since in the age of 15.

It was Veltras.

A couple hours ago her life quickly changed once that they portal opened in their huge ritual room, the leader of the organization received the task of creating a reconnaissance team to travel beyond the portal, their main reason to open the portal was not just for resources but they were ordered by the powerful Demon General Davoth to open the portal for their reason, in the end of the first Great War, the organization who worship the Demons survive and kept going for 2000 years and survive the war with the Blight, General Davoth and the other demons ordered them to study this unknown creatures then to figure out how to utilize them.

However, they have underestimate their intelligence resulting one of their organization temples having a massive casualties so they have no choice to initiate a magic self-destruct destroying everything including the Blight.

Hundred years later after that incident they found a forgotten magic that exist before the second great war, then for few centuries, they kept figuring how to start this magic, but thanks to Aurora, our of the Theocracy Councilors, they able to figure it out soon.

She found the whole situation outrageous, sending her people through that thing? They didn't even know where it could take them. They created a unit of 120 expert of knights and mages, 58 C-ranks, 44 B-ranks, 16 D-ranks, and 1 A-rank.

The group returned in about an hour after entering the portal. Their hard-boiled expressions could not be seen on their faces, instead they were all scared, multiple of them were crying, others were dragged back because they fainted from stress. They also brought back 61 bodies (body parts rather) of their fallen comrades and 2 strange metal-looking beings. Their whole body were equipped with metal armor or maybe were skins and their appearance is otherworldly.

Yan, one of their powerful mages, an A-rank, gave Veltras the report soon after.

"Madam Valtras! When we arrived on the other side of this portal, we found ourselves in a huge city with massive towers that peirce the heavens but with no population around. At first we thought that we were on the capital city of the Republic. While we travel around this massive city, we found the outskirts of the city, what we found was only a massive field of grass. But then we notice something. There are these strange metal beings look like they were farming, but for some unknown reason, when they spotted us, we felt a deep fear when we lock on their eyes, like they were piercing our souls, its something we didn't felt this for so long."

"I fear no monsters, demons, and man, but those things... it scares me" He continued.

Veltras couldn't believe her ears. 'Metal Beings'? Was it some golems perhaps? But that doesn't explain how they lost half of their best men. Sweat started to consume her entire body, she knew that she would not like the next part of the report.