The Fall of Humanity 1/2

-November 16, 3158-

Somewhere on the moon, a huge facility was take place.

The facility was owned by an infamous organization known as the Extraterrestrial Research Institution(ERI). A foundation first created by a famous researcher named Alan L. Armstrong who first discovered the first alien species in 2272 and first built this facility for studying extraterrestrial lifeforms. He's new foundation was permitted by the High Council Commission and they were interested in his work.

He's grandson in 2351 created a new law in the foundation of containing aliens, but not a bad way, he only contains the endangered species in a safe area in the facility and put the most dangerous and hostile species somewhere deep underground. Those species could be dangerous to society if left unchecked.

The first facility was built on Earth's moon, several hundred years later colonizing planets to planets, they placed a facility on the planet's moon if they have discovered an alien species on the planet.

(Want to learn more about this, check out my old account the book called "Galactic Federation of Worlds Arsenals and Ideas")

20:38 AM

[The site is experiencing multiple Keter and Euclid class containment breaches. Full site lockdown initiated]

That day, the facility experienced a containment breach like nothing it experienced before. The day where the Galactic Federation will change forever...

21:31 AM

"ERI-691 HAS BROKEN OUT OF THE FACILITY AT GATE A. FIRE THE RAIL GUN TURRET IMMEDIATELY! Do NOT let it went out of the moon's orbit!"

21:33 AM

[ERI-874 have broken out at Gate E. I want all available gunships and Pandora's Box units at Gate E NOW!]

The day, where all hell broke loose. Where all of the most hostile and dangerous extraterrestrial creatures have broken out of its cage, and burn the world to the ground.

21:40 AM

"This is control, give me a sitrep with ERI-874."

[Sir we're firing everything we got at it! It's not shrinking! SHIT! FALL BACK! FUCK!]

"Lieutenant Gorgan, respond..."

[SIR, OUR BATALLION IS WIPED OUT, REQUESTING REINFORCEMENTS! FUCK THIS THING AIN'T SHRINKING AT ALL, WHERE ALL THE GOD DAMN MERCURY AT. Oh shit-... AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

"Damnit... ERI-874 is getting harder than before."

21:43 AM