The Necromancer

[Warning: Proximity Alert]

Artemis woke from his unexpected slumber. He had fallen asleep, with the child still snoozing on his thigh. The voice in his head was the voice of the security system he activated prior. Something or someone was lingering among the dead bushes and the dead trees, the oozing fields and the darkness of the night.

Artemis stood up and readied himself for combat. Scanning his surroundings, he found what caused the proximity alert, a humanoid, hiding behind the dead trees behind them. He stared at its position, making sure his gaze never left it. Artemis was also checking for other instances if this was a planned ambush.

He had made a lot of enemies, these enemies did not know who he was or where he came from, but they knew that he is one of them. One of the new beings, a race of metal demons that have overrun the Senadate Theocracy and are threatening the rest of the Eastern Region.

"Ah, you noticed me?" A voice rang out.

Artemis did not reply, he just stood and watched as the figure revealed herself, stepping out of the shadows of the forest. It was a feminine figure, a pale skin was visible and her beuty was otherworldly. She wear a green dress and has green eyes that gave an eerie atmosphere.

The figure clasped its hands and continued its approach before stopping a few meters in front of Artemis.

Artemis' red eyes glowed in the darkness, the moon had disappeared from sight and the sky was void of stars. He knew something was not right, but whatever it was, it involved magic, one way or another.

"Allow me to introduce myself to you, my future apprentice." Its voice sounds seductive in nature.

Artemis, although he was held aback by the unknown advantage of this fellow, could not feel but be amused. That female clown was about to give him its name, regardless if it's true or not, he can use it to track it down if it ever escaped.

"I am Galianna, one of the remaining great and powerful generals of the Demon Lord and you will henceforth call me, master" She said.

Galianna laughed like a maniac, exposing her arms and summoning dark magic circles on top of her fingertips. After she chanted a few words that sounded completely gibberish to Artemis, two shadow figures appeared behind him. They manifested like a gas that came together and wielded a sword and a hufe shield, the beings are gave a terrifying aura that froze an army in fear. They look to be in black armor with unknown metal and the face of the creature are rotten flash abominations and they have a lack of flesh on their chest and torso.

They are also known as Undead Knights, created by most necromancers, Galianna was the very few last necromancers in Fordalt and her summons were powerful enough to kill tens of armies, they could slice few veteran knights in half like butter and h...

They are also known as Undead Knights, created by most necromancers, Galianna was the very few last necromancers in Fordalt and her summons were powerful enough to kill tens of armies, they could slice few veteran knights in half like butter and have superhuman speed. Each Undead Knights are mid C-rank and could only survive 20 21st century RPG missiles if they face against modern soldiers.