A Demigod's End

=Eastern Region, Hakku Plains, Sendate Theocracy, Scorched Ground, 5 minutes later=

[Take the shot]

Artemis ordered as an Android held a sniper rifle as it crouched next to a piece of wood log outside of the magic dome. He had ordered the Android reinforcements inside the dome to continue to engaged the Demigod hovering in the air, glowing with divine light as it currently fighting against the group of Androids.

The loud bang burst of fire roared out from the sniper bullet against the trees and speed breaking the sound barrier countless times. A single tracer easily peirced through the magic dome and headed towards the Demigod side of her head, about to explode her brains out.

But before the bullet penetrated the demigod's head, the bullet stopped between the thumb and the index finger as it gripped the bullet with lightning speed.

Joan analyse the sniper bullet while dodging every attacks like the Energy Blades and bullets without paying them attention.

"Interesting work, interesting metal, you really are came from another world. However, you never learn a lesson do you?" Slightly moving her eyes towards the Android, from a few kilometres, the Demigod still knew where the latter was.

With a simple levitation spell, the sniper bullet levitated next to her, with a flick on the bullet, the bullet exploded as it headed towards back to the sniper Android, unlike moments ago, the bullet was now twice as faster than before.

Before the Android could react, the bullet already penetrated the android as it's head exploded by the same metal, the power was so powerful that it could completely obliterate a small island.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Artemis faced turned darker as he watched and listened to the reports coming in from the battle with the Demigod. He looked up at the live streaming recon drone video over the battlefield, seeing the eye-catching divine Demigoddess, brightly slaughtering the group of Androids beneath her.

"Commander, requesting immediate support, they are reporting heavy casualties," Johnathan reported from his station. "Orders?"

"Tell them to fall back if they can," Artemis ordered. "What's the status of the Railgun defenses?"

Caitlyn turned and looked at Artemis with a surprised expression on her face. "Zack, I know that demigod is a pain in the ass but the Railguns is not complete yet. We can let an Elite Android take care of it, their strength is 79% equal to that Demigod,"

"No, can't risk more drones, we pretty don't know much about that Demigod's magic, you see what she cast those two spells, whatever what other magic she held, it might be a huge threat towards the Elite Droids, resulting more casualties," Artemis countered. "Now status?"

"As of last maintenance reports, Engineering drones nearly finished building most of the railguns but No.15 was 97% complete," Michael replied as he pulled up the records. "The Railgun can be fired, but not advisable."

"Bring it up online," Artemis said.

"Aye, aye Commander!" Michael replied reluctantly. "S-037, power up  Railgun No.15!"

"Copy that, powering Railgun No.15," The Android on its station replied, for few seconds, it replied again, "Systems all green,"

"Target that thing," Artemis calmly ordered.

"Aye! Target locked on!"

Using the unique radiation given off by the Demigod's powers, the Recon Drone hovered above the battlefield helped triangulated targetting data back to the Machine Base's fire control computers, measuring distance, wind, atmospheric density, pressure and projectile drop.