Battle of Titans(1)

[EA-2 to all Gunships]

Johnathan, his psychic link with the drones, said to the other Gunship Drones. 

[Gunships with guns to go in first and provide close-in support while others with anti-shipping ordnance to commence bombing of that worm next]

[Roger]

The rest of the Gunship Drones replied and the attackers formed up into a 5 - 5 - 3 formation. The first five Gunship Drones were armed with twin .50 caliber guns and a dual 20 mm gun pod dipped their nose, then the Drones appeared to burst into flames as the guns fired while the other three Gunship Drones with their anti shipping bombs pulled up higher to gain altitude.

Streaks of red tracers licked out towards the sea monster that was dazed by the shelling provided by the Battleship Destroyer. The heavy rounds hit the thick hide of the Leviathan and the rounds managed to be easily pierced through its slimy surface. Unfortunately with the Leviathan's large size and regeneration capability, it is still not enough to kill the monster even though they shot it hundreds of times.

"RAWWWRR!!!"

In anger, its large tail struck towards the drones at fast speed.

At a greater speed, the five Gunship Drones spun away as they dodge the tail, flying in a higher altitude. Seeing them dodging its attack, the Leviathan roared in anger as it missed its targets.

Not before long, the second wave of Gunship Drones dived down at an angle of 50 degrees from the skies with air screaming through their wings. Each of them releasing tens of load of two cast 1000 pound Bombs, they quickly pulled up one after the other and large water spurts erupted around the squirming sea monster as the delayed fused bombs detonated, the powerful shock and energy waves further hurting and shocking the creature.

The Island Whales bayed in fear and swam further away, trying to escape the sudden loud explosions. The Whales raised their serpentine heads out from the waters and watched the struggle of the Leviathan while the strange buzzing creatures roared loudly at it.

As the squadron flight regroup after their strafing and bombing run, another volley fired by the Battleship Destroyers hammered the sea monster in the distance.

But killing it is still fruitless as its wounds keep regenerating every time it keeps getting bombarded.

As the Leviathan kept getting bombard from all directions, having had enough, it look at the Gunships in the air flying around it at great speed, suddenly, a blue light emitted located on its throat.

Michael, in the Battleship Destroyer, notices a strong energy fluctuation from its throat and speaks to his partner.

"Johnathan, the Leviathan was about to attack,"

"I know," Johnathan replied, he then began to message the Drones to fall back, realizing the Sea Monster is about to use whatever attack it will bring.

As the Drones were about to return, a second later the Leviathan already did its charge.

And at the next instant, the beast breathed out a massive beam of energy that severed the sky into two.

And surprisingly, the magic energy within the beam has the power at the level of a Super Tier Spell.

But with their superior speed, the Gunships dodges the attack and manage to escape from it, their armor could withstand the attack but with how powerful is the magic beam, it could disrupt their systems and probably automatically shuts down and land on the sea.